Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
New patch:

- missing flags are automatically created (randomised)
- sometimes bad things happen with attributes, now it doesn't crash but also doesn't apply attributes that are behaving badly
- fixed Escape/return button when starting a new game
- fixed flickering cloud shadows
- fixed bug where AI swops field for every delivery bowled to left-hander
- fixed AI fielder caching between deliveries
- boundary fielders are quicker to react
- tweaked AI spinner lines

@kurtkz
BTW I do get edges frequently but they doesnt get carried , can you tweak them so that they can get carried to fielders a bit more frequently or it will gonna disturb the balance?

BTW is there any connection b/w simming and playing? if you gonna increase the edges carrying probability will it gonna affect sim result?

Last edited:
@Allrounder18: i can definitely take a look at that. simulations follow a simplified physics model so it wont be affected. were the edges dieing because they were too "soft" or because they were too low to start with?[DOUBLEPOST=1426140703][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: i can definitely take a look at that. simulations follow a simplified physics model so it wont be affected. were the edges dieing because they were too "soft" or because they were too low to start with?

@kurtkz
Too soft and too low both, I think they ballooned up in the air a bit but fall short of the fielders quiet a bit , sometimes they edges but all around the ground ,sometimes the edges do have power but not as aerial which result in the bounce on the ground way to earlier and way before the fielder can reach them.

More over I think edges are just slightly on the high side against new ball , you should be looking to lower it just a weebit but at the same time make them go aerial a bit more and with more power , also outside edges to outswingers goes towards backward point region instead of slips region , and finally make 1st slip fielder more active if you can(he hardly seems to catch anything)

Last edited:
Cool, the next patch will focus on physics issues. Already made a few changes, but can't really test them until I get home. I'll upload the patch tonight though, since I'll be away for the weekend and won't have internet access until Monday.

Can you also decrease the probability of low quality batsmen to attempt hook or pull shot (duck will be fine except for the death overs in shorter format) ,it is an easy way to get them out using bouncers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread