Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember if players have a preferred fielding position. If they do, does that affect their skill if they are out of position or is it just for the AI when they set fields?

What else have you fixed in the physics tweaks apart from edges? Also what do you mean by custom field name editing fix , can we save field settings now to be used for later matches?

BTW why it is very hard to get powerful coverdrives when batting? even when the power bar is full and with a good batsmen hardly seems to pass cover fielder. same applies for on drives as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1426241088][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, both will give you quite a bit of assistance (as you do better on dynamic, it will become harder).
Is players skills get manipulated in dynamic mode?[DOUBLEPOST=1426241187][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW I have a very good idea regarding UNIVERSE MODE (if you played WWE games you might have better idea) will share it in a while.

Basically in UNIVERSE MODE or whatever you gonna call it, game will generate tours for different teams , a particular tour can include 2 FC games , 5 ODis , 2 T20s and 3 Tests, it can be tri nations ODis series , Tests only tour and whats not , you can choose to play/sim the tour edit it or can discard it completely so that a new tour can be generate , players skills will increase or decrease based on their performance then there can be team rankings for Tests and ODis ,players rankings as well , sort of like a mini career mode without players aging and retirements , shouldnt be hard to code as well.
But I would prefer normal management style career mode over it , it just can be add to add replayability to normal exhibitions and matches.

Interesting idea :) It's not something I'm going to look at any time soon, though. Even team management mode isn't a top priority right now. Those are 2 massive expansions and requires a lot of time (something I'm short of at the moment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread