Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. One last patch before I go (see everyone on Monday):

- tweaks to edges
- tweaks to ball-pad/-body collisions
- tweaks to AI fielding
- added message flash on boundaries/wickets

Eh, it's just a message that scrolls onto screen when there's a 4, 6 or a wicket. Similar-ish to ProCricket 2015, just a lot worse-looking :P Cheers everyone!

Played a game with the latest patch here are my observation.
-Edges are nice now (a bit over powered as they went above the head of slip fielders)
-Fielders are sloppy specially slips and keeper ,most of the time when there is an edge they do nothing except standing there and seeing the ball inches away passing by. And sometimes they dive when they dont have to in order to take a catch as a result they completely misses the ball.
-I can still practically touch and run after every ball ,just play any drop shot with low power and press "I" immediately for a run I always succeed in stealing a single even from the closest fielder.
-Field swapping bug is still there for left/right batters and fast/spin bowlers.
-Backspace key not working on field settings name.

Last edited:
game crashed in exhibition

RUN @ 13/03/2015 20:13:15

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.818
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.WicketCaught(BallCollision bc) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 5647
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 29379
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22417
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5712

Crashed again when ball hit the pad.

RUN @ 13/03/2015 21:05:07

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.818
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.WicketCaught(BallCollision bc) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 5647
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 29379
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22417
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5712

Kurt is away as he said. Give the Guy a break. Dont make him have to wade through pages of stuff when he gets back. At least wait till he returns. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread