Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it's popular too, particularly with fans of Cricket Heroes

Small patch:

- tweaks to AI fielding (especially slips)
- tweaks to physics (doesn't automatically skip to next ball when the ball is about to stop - means that you can now be bowled by the ball trickling onto the stumps)
- tweaks to spinner effectiveness
- tweaks to AI aggression in long formats

Hmm, what I can do instead is to allow reverse swing in short formats - this will only be when the ball is scuffed sufficiently, but not too damaged. I'll also include a reverse swing attribute for bowlers.

This is all theoretical of course :) Will need to see how much work that'll be.[DOUBLEPOST=1426577306][/DOUBLEPOST]@dancingmongoose: Correct, reverse swing is not really present in short formats anymore since the introduction of 2 balls per inning. I wonder if anyone has seen reverse in an ODI lately?

Hmm, what I can do instead is to allow reverse swing in short formats - this will only be when the ball is scuffed sufficiently, but not too damaged. I'll also include a reverse swing attribute for bowlers.

This is all theoretical of course :) Will need to see how much work that'll be.[DOUBLEPOST=1426577306][/DOUBLEPOST]@dancingmongoose: Correct, reverse swing is not really present in short formats anymore since the introduction of 2 balls per inning. I wonder if anyone has seen reverse in an ODI lately?

Thats not 100% correct if you have witnessed Ireland vs Pak game couple of days ago , both Wahab and Sohail were reversing it , its rare these days but definitely not obscured yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread