- reverse swing in short formats
- reverse swing attribute for pace bowlers
- pitch values in editor
- fix pitch values to range 0.8 - 1.2
- check for teams that have enough players
- won toss view shows team who won toss
- better ball collisions with body
- fix to show flash message on wicket falling
- fix for setting field for left handers in intermediate/advanced fielding modes
- increased difficulty level
- very basic auto-generated stats for AI career players
- fixed update loop when the CH version is too old to be patched
- tweaked display of bowler control in bottom bar
- tweaked variation of seam position according to bowler skill and control stat
- basic version of cumulative bowling & batting stats for career mode

Last edited:
Edges are too high in normal mode , got team all out for 31 (avg batting rating 83) with my team (avg bowling rating 76) on 68 seam and 57 swing conditions. Slips and Keeper stand there when edges past them ,still I manage to blew them for 31 ,

here you go

BTW there is some bug in pitches now after I initially set the pitch to unplayable, it is become extremely batting friendly when i set it back to normal hence its look like 34 seam 23 swing etc and I am still getting bucket loads of wicket its either my game corrupted or some massive bug. BTW how do I reset the pitches to normal values?

Attachments

• players.zip
    265.7 KB · Views: 0
The average batting/bowling in the versus view is actually based on the top 6 batsmen and top 5 bowlers. The attributes are also situational so that view won't really show the true stats. It's a little difficult to debug that (read: impossible), so I'm just going to increase the difficulty on the lower levels a little. The attributes interact with each other in ways that I can't test, so using the attributes is left to the player.

The bucket loads of wickets might be related to the attributes you've set (they haven't been tested properly). Are you still getting tons of wickets on the higher difficulties and with on the lower difficulties with normal teams?

Had AUS 25/5 in 6.1 overs (me SAF) on a 22 seam ,41 swing and 63 bounce (I am still getting good movement may be becaus my pitches are corrupted), I think you need to notch up the difficulty a bit for the initial modes.
BTW field swapping bug and edges flying above slips head are still there.

Edit: Got them all out for 46 , I really love bowling in this game , but for realism I think you should notchup the difficulty.

Last edited:
@Allrounder18: Early and late swing are determined by your lengths. Will definitely up the difficulty then.

What's your field setting set to in gameplay options?

Are the edges above the slips still flying for 6? Or are they dropping short now?

@Allrounder18: Early and late swing are determined by your lengths. Will definitely up the difficulty then.

What's your field setting set to in gameplay options?

Are the edges above the slips still flying for 6? Or are they dropping short now?

Had Aus 45/5 after 7 (Me SAF) on pro difficulty level ,Field settings is basic, Edges are dropping short and going for boundaries instead of 6 (Just need to be lower down a tad bit) Also slip and keeper sometimes just remain static while the ball passes by them.

Hmm - for the edges are they playing in the direction of the swing or against it? i.e. are they playing leg side shots to away swingers? or cover drives to away swingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread