Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm - for the edges are they playing in the direction of the swing or against it? i.e. are they playing leg side shots to away swingers? or cover drives to away swingers?

Cover drives to away swingers. AI Shot selection is good.[DOUBLEPOST=1426620773][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is excellent feedback. Thanks @Allrounder18.
Well I am not impressed because its the usual tail wagging saving collapse bug ,which is also present in career mode. (In career mode more than 30% of the runs are scored after 7 wkts down in Ods)

I'm confused - are you simulating at this point? Or playing as normal?

EDIT: if you're simulating, remember that the playing and simulating use different physics paths. Simulating uses a much simpler one and while it takes into account the match situation it can't take into account how well *you* play.

I'm confused - are you simulating at this point? Or playing as normal?

EDIT: if you're simulating, remember that the playing and simulating use different physics paths. Simulating uses a much simpler one and while it takes into account the match situation it can't take into account how well *you* play.

Was playing not simming , I was refering to tail wagging in both simming and playing , when the swing is gone even the tailenders starts scoring at 150+ S/R.

@Allrounder18: Yeah, the collapsing shouldn't be an issue in the next update (I hope). The tail wagging is highly dependent on other factors including the state of the ball (which affects swing/seam/spin), the pitch conditions and the form and skill of the bowlers.

It's been a while since I've updated but every single time it's done this before I get stuck in an infinite update loop. Lets hope it works this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread