Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an ideal world, yes. But it depends on the quality of the bowlers really. 1.0 should be 50%, so 0.9 would tilt it slightly in favour of the batsmen.

If I am not wrong 1.25 = 100 so that means 1.00 =80 or its not like that? BTW have you changed the pitch settings in career mode because even at 1.25 it says above avg in commentary file instead maximal.

0.8 is 0%, 1 is 50% and 1.2 is 100%. What format are you playing? The game tweaks the parameters for career mode and series modes (for FC) in the background.[DOUBLEPOST=1426586781][/DOUBLEPOST]Havent made any changes to that though.

0.8 is 0%, 1 is 50% and 1.2 is 100%. What format are you playing? The game tweaks the parameters for career mode and series modes (for FC) in the background.
career ODs
How then I set pitch to 70 in game what values do I have to put in the pitch editor? its like 0.01 pitch editor point equals 4 in game points right? Can you change the 1.25 thingy in to in game conversion like 1-100 in pitch editor just like 1-100 in game pitches.

BTW I managed to found out why I wasnt been able to play series mode with my custom team , it was because it had only 11 players while the mode requires atleast 15.

Last edited:
I have also got a good idea regarding career AI players stats (not attributes) generation , like AI players of over 20 years age wouldnt be playing their first season along with your career player , they must have some sort of OD, T20 and FC stats to begin with , I am thinking how players attributes can generate players stats.
Might come handy in management career mode.

Can you please change the "You have won the toss" to say the name of the team eg "Australia has won the toss". If I want to re-enact a real game with the same lineup I'll control both teams so that I can set the correct lineups (and change it once the match has started), and when it says "You" that's not very helpful when I'm controlling both teams.

Hmm - can't seem to find where it says "You have won ...". Is it the screen with the title "TOSS WON" where you choose to bat or field?

Yeah, I dunno it might not say that but it doesn't make it clear who has actually won it. Obviously it is if you're only controlling 1 team but if you're controlling 0 or 2 it doesn't work

I'd probably have to check again, I might have brought that up before, haven't played for a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread