- fixed backspace on field setting name
- fixed field assignment mode setting
- fixed field swopping for left & right hand batsmen

@Dutch [HASHTAG]#SHC[/HASHTAG]
Screenshot%202015-03-15%2021.11.05.png

Screenshot%202015-03-15%2022.17.54.png

Last edited:
@dancingmongoose: awesome!

@Allrounder18: couldnt reproduce it but added more checks to prevent it. i also cant reproduce the freeze so its probably related to attributes or something.

Well it happens 2/3 times a match for me when the ball hit the pad and we press LBW button , if we dont press it it doesnt crash but if we do it crashes. I have put up the error report though.
And also have you done anything regarding superfast edges that goes over slips head? Some times it goes for flat six if I remember correctly.
Moreover I think you just need to nerf the batsmen running (say 0.3 instead 0.34 avg currently) or you can improve the fielders so that they can stop those cheeky singles , havent tested the new patch so I am not sure if you have already done that.

now see, thats the kind of detailed feedback i need.

wrt the edged six - what shot was played and how high and fast was the ball before it was edged?

So, the way I see it the next patch needs to include:

- tweaks to edges
- preferred fielding position for players
- allow career mode player to have a different nationality to the league he plays in

@dancingmongoose: Looking at those screenshots again, it looks amazing!

Super slow day, quick patch:

- extra checks to resolve hit pad crash
- tweaks to edge strength
- preferred fielding position for players in roster
- fielders out of position get 10% penalty to their fielding stats
- fix for AI field settings
- tweak AI aggression in long formats
- slower flash notifications

Last edited:
Thank you all for your positive reception of the first screenshots of the little side project. I can't even describe how much work is still left to do but it's happening. I'll try to drop hints every now and again

I'm trying to be modest... :P But yes it will be big, at least in terms of work the team will have to put into it, whether it becomes 'big' in terms of popularity remains to be seen but I'm hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread