Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fine last time I ran the game 10 minutes earlier[DOUBLEPOST=1427701266][/DOUBLEPOST]Menus are fine but the gameplay is not

Closed the game, loaded up the same match and running smooth

So - what I'm looking to do today:

- fix edges for player
- tweak straight drives
- fix slips diving when it's not necessary
- fix swing in nets mode

Possibly also:

- fix cumulative stats disappearing after playing 1 game
- add cycling through formats in cumulative stats

@Allrounder18: I think the saved game you have might have the bug where the AI players were given 12 training slots from the get-go. This would've resulted in the up-skilling super fast (they should only start with 8 slots).

Regarding the Kinect mocap - I actually have a Kinect v2. Will try do some mocap next weekend. If it works decently I'll replace all the animations and add lots of extra ones. I've been meaning to try it out but just never got the chance.

Alternatively, if anyone else has a Kinect and wants to help out, give me a shout ;)

Regarding the Kinect mocap - I actually have a Kinect v2. Will try do some mocap next weekend. If it works decently I'll replace all the animations and add lots of extra ones. I've been meaning to try it out but just never got the chance.

Alternatively, if anyone else has a Kinect and wants to help out, give me a shout ;)
Trust me it will be better than current animations.
Didnt have one otherwise I would have done it , I am more than decent imitating popular bowling actions.

I'm particularly excited about adding bowler actions and proper batting shots, especially slogs. I'm not sure how clean the BVH data is that gets generated from a single Kinect but it reckon it should at least be on par with the current animations (which are a little messy).

Anyone want to take a stab at coming up with a list of animations you'd like to see?

Reactions: Pat
I'll get the ball rolling for batsmen:

Shots

Cover drive
Square drive
On drive
Straight drive
Pull
Hook
Cut
Late cut
Defense
Leg glance
Sweep
Reverse sweep
Dillscoop
(these all need front & back foot & slog versions)

Other

Back lift
Running
Walking
Dive
Reach for crease
Leave
Duck
Struck (low, med, high)
Celebrate 50
Celebrate 100
Fidgeting (look around, shake head, garden pitch, etc.)

I'll get the ball rolling for batsmen:

Shots

Cover drive
Square drive
On drive
Straight drive
Pull
Hook
Cut
Late cut
Defense
Leg glance
Sweep
Reverse sweep
Dillscoop
(these all need front & back foot & slog versions)

Other

Back lift
Running
Walking
Dive
Reach for crease
Leave
Duck
Struck (low, med, high)
Celebrate 50
Celebrate 100
Fidgeting (look around, shake head, garden pitch, etc.)

Wow!!!!

Only thing you have missed is Pietersen kneeing Cook in the goolies halfway down the pitch!

Hmm, so I have a little cash available on PayPal for anyone who can help out with the mocap stuff. The cash will basically go towards getting you a Kinect...if you're up for it PM me and we can chat. First come, first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread