Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, anything less than 4500 triangles should be fine. Only thing I'm worried about is the rigging. I have no idea how to rig properly :/

Yeah, anything less than 4500 triangles should be fine. Only thing I'm worried about is the rigging. I have no idea how to rig properly :/

So if I understand this correct, we need models which are rigged and have polycount around 4.5k or less?

I found one soccer player model that is rigged and poly count is around 4.8k.
3D Models - White Soccer Goalkeeper 9609 tris (FBX ONLY) | 3DOcean

I will keep looking if I find any other interesting models.

New animations via Kinect (hopefully) would be totally awesome. If we can get a reasonable model along with the animations, this game will get a lot of attention that it deserves.

@Allrounder18: That's pretty awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1427743207][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: lol. Welcome to my world. I keep getting distracted :P

@Pat: Thanks :) I'm really hoping that the cable I ordered works. Discovered that I still have around $20 in my PayFast account so just ordered one. If that works, it'll be awesome. Should be able to apply the animations to the current models. If I can find proper replacement models that'll be even better. If it works I'll also include some info on how to update animations in the game.

Reactions: Pat
@Allrounder18: That's pretty awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1427743207][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: lol. Welcome to my world. I keep getting distracted :P

@Pat: Thanks :) I'm really hoping that the cable I ordered works. Discovered that I still have around $20 in my PayFast account so just ordered one. If that works, it'll be awesome. Should be able to apply the animations to the current models. If I can find proper replacement models that'll be even better. If it works I'll also include some info on how to update animations in the game.

What does that usb cable gonna do? connecting kinect with your pc right?

[USER=1446]@Pat
: Thanks :) I'm really hoping that the cable I ordered works. Discovered that I still have around $20 in my PayFast account so just ordered one. If that works, it'll be awesome. Should be able to apply the animations to the current models. If I can find proper replacement models that'll be even better. If it works I'll also include some info on how to update animations in the game.[/USER]

I have a Kinect v1, though haven't used it since ages. Not sure if v1 is good enough for this purpose though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread