Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will use the auto rigger tonight to rig that 3d boy model I uploaded,

@dancingmongoose
I have heard that you are good in modelling can you look at the 3d boy model I uploaded and possibly convert that in to batsmen model? low poly helmet ,pads and bat can be downloaded for free if googled properly.

Will use the auto rigger tonight to rig that 3d boy model I uploaded,

@dancingmongoose
I have heard that you are good in modelling can you look at the 3d boy model I uploaded and possibly convert that in to batsmen model? low poly helmet ,pads and bat can be downloaded for free if googled properly.

Wondering where you heard that... I've done some but I'm very out of practice and am nowhere near as proficient as I am with code. I'm also much better at modelling technical rather than organic

@allrounder he's really busy with his own project. If anything he should be spending time on that. @dancingmongoose if you're not spending time on that...well, you should be :)

Well currently I'm at work working on an EDM for our company's upcoming events and integrating that slider I showed you with WordPress while listening to Wolves At The Gate. But I will be this weekend and most of next week, couldn't last weekend as the host was being less than co-operative.

I am thinking of doing all the shots you mentioned 3 times , one for great batsmen ( with good feet movement , elegance etc ), one for fair batsmen and one for tailenders more over animations can be assigned using back foot ,front foot , off side and leg side skills , say for eg if a batsmen is 75+ backfoot rating and 75+ off side rating he will get assigned great batsmen shot animations and if he is just good on the leg side and front foot (60+) he will get assigned Fair batsmen animations. It will be the first cricket game doing this , and it will make numerous amount of players.

First thing will be to see if the cable actually transfers data properly :P

Second thing will likely be a forward defensive. Something simple to see how well the Kinect works.

Can you decrease the max amount of outswing by 20% (it looks unrealistic on 100 swing pitch) and increase max amount inswing by5% also can you increase seam adjustment by 10% as the new Ball swings almost all the time.

Those things can all be adjusted in the roster and pitch editors and the gameplay options. Also remember that 100 is the MAX amount for any of the pitch attributes. 100 IS unrealistic. 50 is meant to be a swinging/seaming/spinning pitch. 0 is a batting paradise. Anything above 50 is meant to head towards being unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread