Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too cant wait to do some mocap for the game ,can do almost 20+ unique bowling actions including Brett Lee(my natural action is modelled on Brett Lee) ,Warne ,McGrath ,Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis , Saqlain Mushtaq ,Ntini ,Shane Bond ,Darren Gough , Adbul Razzaq and few unique ones.

I can give it a try. I will need to order a USB cable as well, I have never connected it to my PC. Why would you want to sponsor Kinect for someone else when you have one too? I can also try to create something using my Kinect. Would suggest you save the money in case we find a good 3D model.

@Pat: Unfortunately, it's not nearly enough money to buy a proper 3D model(s) and I'm not even sure I'll have enough time to do mocap. This way at least the money goes to a good cause and I relieve some of the stress of trying to get everything done myself :)

Reactions: Pat
To get decent mocap result
I can give it a try. I will need to order a USB cable as well, I have never connected it to my PC. Why would you want to sponsor Kinect for someone else when you have one too? I can also try to create something using my Kinect. Would suggest you save the money in case we find a good 3D model.

And I am also a decent cricket player will help in getting decent mocap result.

Reactions: Pat
Pretty amazing if you guys manage to pull this off and it gives some useable results....could push the game to a whole new level and make it more viable for more players....

Thanks @Dutch! I figure it's worth the risk. Can't fart around for too much longer, I'm not getting younger :)

Well the depth and gameplay is amazing......its just let down by the animations.....thats a real bummer because it is an amazing game but wont attract enough people who are willing to go beyond the initial presentation to discover how much depth in possibilities and gameplay there is......people are too fickle.......I dream of a cricket game with so much depth and possibilities with genuine animations to go along with it........

Aye, have to agree with that. Sigh. If only I was rich :)

Dont get me wrong: I am not knocking you. The amount of work you have done to create what you have managed is feckin brilliant and just mindboggeling.....just wish someone come along and chuck money at you: I sometimes thought that if I won the lottery I would chuck some money at you and let you make the game you wanted to make.....unfortunately i can just about buy you a beer and a bag of cheese and onion crisps!

I don't know much about 3D modelling but does this help?

RXkaKbh.png
Since when does a ball need 28000 polys? That's just ridiculous[DOUBLEPOST=1427771785][/DOUBLEPOST]We used to have motion tracking software and rig at my uni, but I no longer attend said uni...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread