Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good sign , btw can you shrink models head ,increase its height and remove some blockiness than it will do a nice place holding job until we gets our hand on decent model.[DOUBLEPOST=1427937315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Granted it was a ballet jump, but the bat was twirling merrily and it looked 100% :P
May he add that animation in the game too when the batsman scores a ton. Hehe

Bleh. More products that cost money that I don't have. For now I'm going to stick with the current models and see how it goes. I'll worry about improving the models at a later stage.

Fuse is $99. Anyway, let's keep the posts about models and such to a minimum for now until we both get our Kinect cables. It's just building hype that might not even be warranted.

If you find any interesting leads for models PM me instead :)

Small patch:

- fixed some texture corruption bugs
- fixed sorting of cumulative career stats
- tweaked bowler delivery animation speed
- small fielding tweak
- added preliminary touch screen support (for batting)
- prevent AI from leaving ball when stepping out

Hopefully mocap will be started from Sunday night.

No, it will be started when it gets started. Kurt deserves to have flexibility as to when things are done. It's his game. He also has no control over the postal service

No, it will be started when it gets started. Kurt deserves to have flexibility as to when things are done. It's his game. He also has no control over the postal service
Actually I am talking about my end , hopefully I will get kinect by Sunday and start doing mocap, what's up with your annoying attitude every time with me? Its not like that I have steal your candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread