Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Not really - people who bought from these guys will only get the demo game and won't get the unlocked features. I'm going to update my website later to explain the issue.

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know this is been addressed but this is what happens every time

• I start the game
  • i select a game mode to play
  • The first delivery is bowled perfectly fine
  • when I press a key for a shot the black screen appears
  • then again the black screen goes back to normal screen and another delivery is bowled
  • and now again while ball is about to be delivered and I select back foot or front foot the black screen appears

Are you running the game on integrated graphics? I have this issue on my work laptop that has Intel 3000 HD based graphics chip.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Yup, it seems like the issue happens on the newer Intel HD chips. I have an Intel X4500MHD at home and the issue doesn't appear. I've sent rahulkhush a potential fix, but I'm not sure that it'll work.

----------

@singhb: Pretty much everything in the game is moddable, yes:

- shots
- default field positions
- players/teams
- venues
- textures
- sounds/commentary

kurtkz

Game Developer
Alrighty - so apparently, some small-time shop owner decided to burn CD's with the demo version of Cricket Heroes on it and sell it. Luckily it didn't come with any kind of registration key or it may have spelled the end of CH :(

I'll be including a warning in future patches with a link to the real game's website. I'll also be changing the registration algorithm and will re-issuing those who've already registered with new usernames and keys. Please check your PM's as soon as the next update goes live.

Also, I was a bit quick on the trigger earlier - I will still be updating the site with demo versions.

Cheers
Kurt

nipun

School Cricketer
Hey, the series mode isn't working properly, it just has one match only.
And also tournament crashes after one round.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alrighty - so apparently, some small-time shop owner decided to burn CD's with the demo version of Cricket Heroes on it and sell it. Luckily it didn't come with any kind of registration key or it may have spelled the end of CH :(

I'll be including a warning in future patches with a link to the real game's website. I'll also be changing the registration algorithm and will re-issuing those who've already registered with new usernames and keys. Please check your PM's as soon as the next update goes live.

Also, I was a bit quick on the trigger earlier - I will still be updating the site with demo versions.

Cheers
Kurt

Damn! The dreaded P word again. Btw, just for our knowledge, which country did this happen in and how did you come to know about this (shop selling CDs with CH)?

kurtkz

Game Developer
@nipun: Can you give me some more details please?

- Format, teams, etc.
- Which series and tournaments did you play?
- When you say it crashed after one round - does the round refer to a round of games or a single game?

@singhb: Do you have a link to your league please?

@Pat: I'll PM you quickly.

nipun

School Cricketer
@nipun: Can you give me some more details please?

- Format, teams, etc.
- Which series and tournaments did you play?
- When you say it crashed after one round - does the round refer to a round of games or a single game?

Custom series 2 teams, tried odi and test 3 match and 5 match series. Fixtures have only 1 match.
8 team knockout tournament crashed after 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread