Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup i remember i visited the thread 5-6 months ago when i saw it was 2d, i moved elsewhere but 3d implement and other big improvisations had changed this game a lot......... and my 3d models will be here soon......... ;) :clap :cheers
And at this speed of improvement I am sure that this game would compete big codies of EA and codemasters 1 day....... that's my vision....... :rolleyes

yeah cause EA is not making cricket games anymore and there are news like codemasters is also not going to make them anymore and rest all are management games.....(cricket coach and international cricket captain) so it will be alone.... :p

I just found that........I think we must also commercialize it a bit.......like Rahul posted a vid.........we must send it's copies to some pc mag editors....so that people come to know about the game and also plz relate this thread in readme of the game.......... ;) :p

Hehe, all in good time, Ashu :) I'm planning on finishing next week. From then on, it'll be whatever bug fixes people find and marketing. Lots of marketing.

@kurtkz: When facing spinners, they always seem to be bowling the same length (they're bowling quite short lengths, even if I try to ask them to bowl a little fuller in management mode).

Just a suggestion, is there a possibility get the spinners to 'drift' the ball in the air? (dependent on the wind conditions and spinner's ability to drift the ball naturally, which might help make batting a bit more difficult)

@itay: I'll double check the lengths (I might've set it to be almost the same for full & good).

There's actually already drift in the game - this is determined by the spinner's ability and the amount of revolutions you put on the ball (and wind to a lesser extent).

EDIT: I think I should rebalance this though, I might've lowered it too much.

Are Big Ant and Ashes 2013 release end of this month too? :(

No...Ashes 2013 not until 21st June and Big Ant hasn't announced yet although my suspicion is they will want to release before Ashes 2013....maybe end May....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread