Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always run on normal speed

----------

Changes list is making me drool, pity I'll need to be up early to download it as my internets shaped

I'm just doing the last change now for properly ordering events when you appeal for an lbw and want to refer it. Oh and I need to check the time thing and slow down the clock for slower game speeds.

Oh, forgot to mention that the following editors are done:

General

• Shot
  • Field Position
  • Umpire
  • Pitch
  • Roster
  • Team

Career

• Equipment
  • Injury
  • Sponsor

They're all really simple but I think they get the job done. I have some more planned:

• Field Setting
  • Selection Policy
  • Model Viewer

Omg!! Kurt all the things done so quickly..... looks like a huge time commitment on this game... waiting for the update..... and btw, stadiums will be ready soon.... :thumbs

Oh, forgot to mention that the following editors are done:

General

• Shot
  • Field Position
  • Umpire
  • Pitch
  • Roster
  • Team

Career

• Equipment
  • Injury
  • Sponsor

They're all really simple but I think they get the job done. I have some more planned:

• Field Setting
  • Selection Policy
  • Model Viewer

Good luck on the launching of the game Kurt. It sincerely deserves to be a success for you and I hope it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I'm really pushing to get this done this month. I'm still waiting on the last of the graphics from Buko (and possibly from Ashu as well ;) ). I'll be updating the site soon as well. It desparately needs an overhaul.

I can't find the fix for the black keeper issue, it was posted somewhere in this thread, anybody help me?

----------

Code:
RUN @ 4/04/2013 8:33:16 AM

VERSION: 2.50
PROFILE: DM

Parameter name: key

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStatePitchMap.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Clicking on pitch map on a test match I started yesterday

@kurtkz: Got this error log after noticing that both batsman were at the same end of the crease.

MESSAGE: Function does not accept floating point Not-a-Number values.

STACK TRACE: at System.Math.Sign(Single value)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

@DM: I've included a fix in the (unreleased) version for the black textures. If you want to fix it in the meantime, clear out the folders in %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes\models.

@itay: Whoa - that's not good. Do you remember how this happened? Or did it just happen randomly?

@DM: I've included a fix in the (unreleased) version for the black textures. If you want to fix it in the meantime, clear out the folders in %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes\models.

@itay: Whoa - that's not good. Do you remember how this happened? Or did it just happen randomly?

It happened quite randomly. The AI batsman were setting off for a run, but when the ball was returned to the keeper, there was no batsman standing at that end (crash occurred after keeper broke the stumps).

@kurtkz: You could also look at the running speed between the wickets for the batsman. It's almost impossible to run 3s (since the batsman don't run fast enough).

And recently, I've had problems putting fielders on the on-side in field setting (they keep on ending up on the off-side)

The run speed has been increased in the unreleased patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread