Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Ashu & DM mentioned that too, so it's fixed in the new update ;)

How many fielders were on the leg side when they kept switching to the off? I think I may have limited the number...

Yup, Ashu & DM mentioned that too, so it's fixed in the new update ;)

How many fielders were on the leg side when they kept switching to the off? I think I may have limited the number...

Zero on the leg-side (and this was in a 3-day game)

@dm: have you done animations.....?
@kurt: the number should be limited to maximum 2 fielders behind squar leg nothing else.... :thumbs

@Ashu: Thanks :)

@itay: I'm trying to reproduce that error, but I'm not getting very far. Did it happen right from the start of the game? Can you move the fielders on the offside but not the leg? Can you move the fielders inside the ring successfully or do they also jump around? (Sorry for the flood of questions :/ )

@dm: have you done animations.....?

Can you be more specific? I haven't done anything with your model, as it isn't skinned and I really cannot skin models. With the models Kurt gave me I changed the leg spin technique and am making slinger and catch celebration animations currently

@Ashu: Thanks :)

@itay: I'm trying to reproduce that error, but I'm not getting very far. Did it happen right from the start of the game? Can you move the fielders on the offside but not the leg? Can you move the fielders inside the ring successfully or do they also jump around? (Sorry for the flood of questions :/ )

I can move fielders to the offside (but can't move them to the legside, both inside and outside the ring, they end up springing back to the offside). Happened throughout the bowling innings (after resuming a game).

@dm: oh sorry I just completely forgot about that :p btw, you can change the view to smooth view and animate it easily
btw, I will provide you soon... :thumbs

@kurt: which format to export? I think x file will get average results of textures any suggestions for improving tex quality will be welcomed.. :)

I finally got it working thanks for your help, Itay

Its so laggy, is there anything I can do to make it quicker

@Ashu: The model file format shouldn't affect the textures. You can export to 3DS, X or COLLADA formats...

@itay: Thanks, I'll check it out. I wonder if the resumption didn't break something. Do you still have that saved game? If so, please send it to me?

----------

@Zohaib: If you update your graphics drivers it should run at full speed...

@Ashu: The model file format shouldn't affect the textures. You can export to 3DS, X or COLLADA formats...

@itay: Thanks, I'll check it out. I wonder if the resumption didn't break something. Do you still have that saved game? If so, please send it to me?

----------

@Zohaib: If you update your graphics drivers it should run at full speed...

Where can I go to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread