Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
The planet in which you are living... :p

Bowlers gradually improve till 30 IMO coz after that their pace decreases so pardon me for mistake but it should be 30 IMO then only swing/seam attributes to be improved and pace to decrease gradually....

Kurt, Are you going to be taking a look at the way the ball 'rolls' in the outfield? Even with the newest update there still seems to be a problem with how the ball moves when its rolling through the outfield IE. You hit what seems to be a perfect shot, lots of power but as soon as its past the inner ring, it almost comes to a dead stop, the same with a lofted shot, it hits the ground, bounces once then stops

Kurtkz, just a reminder, did you manage to look at that image I sent you? Thanks.

Code:
RUN @ 2013/05/10 06:27:37 PM

VERSION: 2.56
PROFILE: mark

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Render3D(Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, String prevAnimation, Int32 prevFrame, Single tweenTime)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera, Boolean isTest, GameInstance instance)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Still get this at backfoot glide (C)

Kurt, Are you going to be taking a look at the way the ball 'rolls' in the outfield? Even with the newest update there still seems to be a problem with how the ball moves when its rolling through the outfield IE. You hit what seems to be a perfect shot, lots of power but as soon as its past the inner ring, it almost comes to a dead stop, the same with a lofted shot, it hits the ground, bounces once then stops

It could be related to the outfield speed. Works fine on a couple of grounds I have played. Maybe try the stadium/ground editor and tweak the outfield speed?

Working fine. Until now no problems except for one of those horrible mega dimensional grounds ........

@Ashu: Yup, age is taken into account already in career mode.

@plexus: This is an issue that was raised previously and I'm not quite sure how to resolve it. The speed of the ball off the bat isn't just based on the timing - it's based on point of contact, width of ball from bat, settledness, etc. If I made all "perfectly" timed shots go at full speed the game would be grossly unbalanced. It may also just be related to certain fields. The friction is set too high on certain fields at the moment and I need to fix that.

I completely forgot to test that bowling bug that you raised previously. Will do so shortly.

I have had the game not start a few times. I have observed that deleting your APPDATA folder gets the game to start (You lose your settings/saves etc. but the game works).

yes I downloaded it from the website.......

----------

thanks pat it's working now!!...........

----------

OK 1st time it runs but whenever the appdata folder is created then game doesn't run.... :(

----------

OK 1st time it runs but whenever the appdata folder is created then game doesn't run.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread