Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't touched it for a while, but I just downloaded the new update, extracted over the top and it ran with no issues whatsoever.

----------

I must say I'm bitterly disappointed, I just had a look at the challenges and not one involves Australia and requires them to win the match. And there are 4 challenges involving Australia. Why not include these two games:
2nd Test, 2005 Ashes, Lee and Kasper's 10th wicket partnership
4th Test, 1982/83 Ashes, Border and Thompson's 10th wicket partnership

----------

The England v Netherlands T20 Challenge is incompatible with this version, I assume the rest are same

----------

I can select as many overseas players in the BBL as I like

----------

Maybe not, I'll get back to you on that one. Thought I'd picked 3, only had 2.

I just got bowled, but the camera only showed me the ball rolling past the keeper. I want to see the mess my stumps are in (and some celebrations perhaps?)

Can someone tell me what this means:

Code:
Parameter name: startIndex

STACK TRACE:    at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
   at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex)
   at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.AddBall(BallStatistics ball, Int32 facing1, Single atrophy, GameInstance instance, GameStateDeliver _state) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 4148
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 16897
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17605
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4754

Thanks.

Nevermind me about being able to select too many overseas in BBL, however if I try it tells me that I can't have more than 4 in IPL. Who cares about IPL, this is australia.

Timing is way off. If it's later than perfect, it's a guarenteed miss every time. My perfects are played awfully late and seemingly perfect shots are early but race to away anyway

Lag is unbearable. I won't be touching CH again until another update after I finish this match it's that bad. Every two or three balls it happens, and then about two or three overs it will fix itself and then a few balls later happens again.

Spinners need to be harder to slog against, both for me and the AI.

I can confirm that I had an lbw go my way for the first time ever.

Hitting across the line is impossible, unless it pitches outside leg you cannot middle it. If you manage to get bat to it the edge flies away.

For body builds other than normal, the head needs to stay the same. Really annoying seeing tall guys with heads thinner than their hand.

Twice runout despite the bat being inside the crease. 3rd ump was not consulted either time. The first of these was a run taken because the lag made the shot be played so late they didn't bother with the shot just ran. Both times the batsman was back in the crease so I'm annoyed.

I took 5/15 with Mitchell Johnson, yet I did not get the achievement. Non of this game was simulated so there is no excuse

Hey DM, is it just me or have you come back a bit edgy?

It's not just you. Sometimes I wish I could explain to people but that's half the problem is I can't even talk to anyone. I'm turning into a grammar nazi and my tolerance for bullshit is plummeting dramatically. Anxiety is not fun to live with

I'm somehow playing without lag. Amazing.

The bogus runouts are seriously getting to me, though I have only ever experienced them at the non-strikers end. Seriously, the batsman ran the run and turned around before the runout was attempted and was given out.

Lofting seems to be a little fake, the ball can be lofted flat then all of a sudden yanked up by the hand of God and amazingly this new trajectory allows it to just clear the man on the rope.

'Perfectly' timed shots seem to always fall short of the rope, yet early shots race to the boundary.

----------

Balls don't seem to bounce on the grass

^^Lolz.... but if you give some tips and techniques on how to do or some DIY kinda stuff then your load will get a huge cut-off....

Hey guys, I'll get back to everyone soon. Free time is a luxury I don't have at the moment.

Take your time Kurt. Your latest release is good enough for people to enjoy the game :)

And apart from me Who can't even Start the game :p :lol

----------

Lolz not to discourage but an error rectified that if appdata folder is created, the game doesn't start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread