Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for kurtkz;

I know that the game is currently in Beta, but is there a full version available whereby all formats can be played, rather than just the T20 format? I'm using the free version at the moment and only lets you play T20's.

A question for kurtkz;

I know that the game is currently in Beta, but is there a full version available whereby all formats can be played, rather than just the T20 format? I'm using the free version at the moment and only lets you play T20's.

If you pre-order the game for the reduced price you get the full features...well worth it.

A question for kurtkz;

Buy the full version

----------

And we'll tell you all you want to know...

Hi guys, the patch is going to be a little delayed. I'm still testing some changes. In the meantime, I've made a challenge creator. You fill in the details (check the screenshot) and point it to a cricinfo webpage and et voila! Instant challenge. It currently works with T20 and ODI matches. Test matches are not supported yet, but if I have some free time I'll see if it's possible.

a3Air5I.png

Front foot leg-side flick.

RUN @ 17/05/2013 3:56:50 PM

VERSION: 2.571
PROFILE: test
PERMISSIONS MODE: False
PCPL MODE: False

Parameter name: key

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 23912
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17680
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4747

Hi guys, the patch is going to be a little delayed. I'm still testing some changes. In the meantime, I've made a challenge creator. You fill in the details (check the screenshot) and point it to a cricinfo webpage and et voila! Instant challenge. It currently works with T20 and ODI matches. Test matches are not supported yet, but if I have some free time I'll see if it's possible.

Wow, that's pretty brilliant. :clap

@alexczarn: Thanks, I think that's fixed now as well. I really need to keep track of all the changes I make :facepalm

@Pat: Thanks, it just made sense after DM found that the challenge games weren't loading. Now it should be easy to crank them out.

If you pre-order the game for the reduced price you get the full features...well worth it.

Buy the full version

----------

And we'll tell you all you want to know...

That's all fine and everything, but it says on the website pre-order. If I buy it now, do I get full features now in the beta, or do I get full features once it is properly ready for full release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread