Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
Few minor bugs reported

1)Fielders some times stops picking up the ball resulting in match being freezed
2)Some subsequent seasons new regen players have skills in 80s and 90s which is unrealistic
3)Batsmen'(both AI and user control) some times get too late when playing a shot against pace bowlers resulting in awkward animation as the batsmen try to pull a shot after the ball has hit the pad , he shouldnt be that late and it is quiet impossible to bat now because even when you press the shot button earlier it still plays it quiet late resulting in LBWs mostly. from an AI battter perspective when iit get beaten due to extra pace he shouldnt be that late but just late enough to miss the ball.
4)Pace losing and foreigner bug (My initial save is couple of patches older though)
5)Keeper need to be alerted BIG TIME as 50% of the times he do nothing when the batsmen edges.
6)Good players vanishing from the game (i-e moving to non playable leagues)

Really loving the AI batter struggles against genine quickie (145k+) if only the batter werent that late when playing shot , (i-e has to be just late enough to miss the bat)

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Few minor bugs reported

1)Fielders some times stops picking up the ball resulting in match being freezed
2)Some subsequent seasons new regen players have skills in 80s and 90s which is unrealistic
3)Batsmen'(both AI and user control) some times get too late when playing a shot against pace bowlers resulting in awkward animation as the batsmen try to pull a shot after the ball has hit the pad , he shouldnt be that late and it is quiet impossible to bat now because even when you press the shot button earlier it still plays it quiet late resulting in LBWs mostly. from an AI battter perspective when iit get beaten due to extra pace he shouldnt be that late but just late enough to miss the ball.

You do know that Kurt isnt updating for a time any more right? He has quite clearly said that he is takig a time out. He has real life stuff to do as well.....give the lad a break.....you have been very helpful I am sure with all your feedback but it is getting too much.....

Allrounder18

Banned
Here is the save file in case you need for fielders bug , I personally think it is due to subsequent regen players fielding attributes which I think are messed up,[DOUBLEPOST=1433100341][/DOUBLEPOST]
You do know that Kurt isnt updating for a time any more right? He has quite clearly said that he is takig a time out. He has real life stuff to do as well.....give the lad a break.....you have been very helpful I am sure with all your feedback but it is getting too much.....

Didnt he said that feel free to post bugs report here if enountered? I am not forcing or requesting him to update the game , just bringing the things in his knowledge , he can comeback after couple of months or whenever he likes to fix the things.

Attachments

• save0.rar
    521.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Ashu54

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Allrounder18: So the first 2 problems have actually been resolved in subsequent patches (try creating a new career). I'll see if I can fix the field swapping for career bowling.

@Ashu54: Did those files work?

Just downloaded them... Testing in few minutes..

EDIT: The obj gives me the mesh but .fbx and .mtl fail to import in 3DS max...
Moreover the bones arent visible in the obj but turbosmooth results are extremely great..

Last edited:

Ashu54

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
New models rigged and biped and textured but NOT animated..... some help from the autodesk:cheers:cheers:cheers

Attachments

• MyCharacter.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

Jdawson505

School Cricketer
RUN @ 18/06/2015 15:35:55

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.867
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at Utility.Input.SDL.Update() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\Input\SDL.cs:line 484
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 25197
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5745

This happened on mine could someone please help?

Allrounder18

Banned
Hey kurtkz how is it going? going back to fix the game eh? if yes , I will be glad if you can these things
1)Pace losing bug (yes its there with the latest patch and with a brand new save )
2)Foreigner players bug (its there there too with the latest patch)
3)Game freezing because fielders not picking up the ball , they are those foreign bug players which I believe have messed up fielding ratings
4)Bowlers improve at 2x rate compare to the batsmen resulting in inbalance b/w bat and bowl after 3/4 season where in a FC teams get all out for sub 100 score too frequently.
5)OD and FC fast sim tweaks , they are inclined towards to bowlers

I will be more glad if you comes back with a manager mode at the end of the next month if you get free from your other assignment by then.

Allrounder18

Banned
Game crashes at the end of FC season

RUN @ 19/06/2015 15:49:16

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.867
PROFILE: newgame1
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.Game.Distance(String s, String t) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 178
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.FindCareerCountry(String teamName) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\TeamManager.cs:line 2332
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.OfferVerticalTransfer() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 6962
at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentView.CheckLocalTransfer() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentView.cs:line 353
at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentView.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentView.cs:line 1195
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 25389
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5745[DOUBLEPOST=1434715408][/DOUBLEPOST]And when I loadup the saved game , pace has been lost. I guess foreign player bug and pace losing bug have something to do with loading up the saved game. Its not just the pace the players height also get reset with all the players having same height. Also the new regens players that get generated after first season has max pace of 132k , all of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread