Cricket in China!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Chinese Cricket Association say a lot of things.

The Chinese have a Cricket Association? :eek:

Cool.

I could only see this happening if they start playing Cricket now, rise to the top of the Minnow list by 2012 latest( this will be hard as I think Scotland and Ireland are underrated), and then they beat a few top class side like the SA, Australia, India and Pakistan...

Can't see it happening though...:rolleyes:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
If they put in the right facilities then it is more than possible. Especially if they spread the game into school. They have such a vast amount of population that it'd only be a matter of time till they produce a set of players good enough.

a set of players good enough...

err.. to play teams like Pakistan?? :p apart from the funny part? how come teams like Bangladesh play it for so long and still be, lets face it, crap at it..? and they can be test playing in 2020, makes no sence?

The Chinese have a Cricket Association? :eek:

Cool.

I could only see this happening if they start playing Cricket now, rise to the top of the Minnow list by 2012 latest( this will be hard as I think Scotland and Ireland are underrated), and then they beat a few top class side like the SA, Australia, India and Pakistan...

Can't see it happening though...:rolleyes:

WTF? Irish got overrated after WC 06, and Scotland are underrated.

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Nobody over rated Ireland in the World Cup. Everyone let them have their moment when they beat Pakistan, it was a rare occurrence and they were allowed to enjoy it. They were in the same boat as all of the other associates, and managed to reach the second round, beating two Test sides in the process. They had a right to savour it.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
WTF? Irish got overrated after WC 06, and Scotland are underrated.

They might a got lucky, but they played good cricket like Bangladesh also did, even as Indian and Pakistani fans we cannot deny that they were better than us in the WC 07 :p , although we are better teams overall.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
i was just trying to say Scots are better then Irish.. ;)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Right lets think about next 12 hours what you gonne do instead of next 12 years ;).

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If they put in the right facilities then it is more than possible. Especially if they spread the game into school. They have such a vast amount of population that it'd only be a matter of time till they produce a set of players good enough.
The theory is right - but they are still no good at other team sports like Soccer (well not as good as they should be with the amount of people they have), Basketball etc.

Users who are viewing this thread