Cricket Leagues - Announcements

uyxOuZK.png

PRO CLUB - SIGNUP OPEN
Pro Club is a combine season of 4 different List A competitions, which played in top cricket playing nations Like Australia, England, India and South Africa... Each competition will be played in between 5 domestic Pro Clubs... Beside Domestic Leagues, 8 Teams which are the finalist of previous season domestic leagues will be compete in Champions Cup to became Ultimate Champion of Pro Clubs...

Okay so I have decided to restart my African Elites league, would you guys want to carry on from where it left off or to restart completely?

12092307_773293079449590_145935048_n-jpg.154573

Lahore Lions

Coached by David Lloyd and with great stars like Wasim Akram, Michael Vaughan, Mohammad Sami. A well balanced team

Auckland Strikers

Coached by Trevor Bayliss and with great stars like Stephen Fleming, Muttiah Muralitharan, Shoaib Akhtar. The best bowling force

Click on the images for full squad

I decided that, i will only run my present leagues, instead of creating new leagues... so in that way, i can enjoy more and build some history in my leagues... But, to support Champions League, I decided to Start a New league which based on Sri Lankan Domestic Cricket [At present there is no Sri Lankan league running and even no SL team in ongoing CLXV]...

Lankan Championship - Banner.png

Lankan Championship is List A competition... There will be 6 Teams, 10 Rounds, each will get 10 games [5 in Home and 5 in Away]... Winner will go to Champions League... Planning to start after Finishing Pro Club...
Basnahira Shockers.png Kandurata Skywatchers.png Uva Leopards.png Ruhuna Admirals.png Uthura Legionaries.png Wayamba Wildkings.png

SLCT20 - Banner.png

Sri Lankan Cup T20 will be a Domestic Twenty20 competition in between 5 Teams... Winner will get chance to go Champion League T20 [currently in making]... This will be live sooner, may be after Pro Club Round 07...

Colombo Reign.png Dambulla Rhinos.png Galle Monarchs.png Hambantota Fire.png Pallekele Surge.png

Champions League T20
In previous weeks, we are discussing about the for the CL in T20 format which has turned green signals fro the following

Would like to get the opinions from the remaining people in this section.
Here's a table tracking the current progress.
Country|League Name|League Manager|Champions|Team Managers|Approx Completion ETA
:aus: Australia |-| Raghu |-|-|:tick: Completed
:ind: India |-| Raghu |-|-|:tick: Completed
:saf: South Africa|-| Baahubali |-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:eng: England|-| Cyclops11 |-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:nzf: New Zealand|-|--|-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:pak: Pakistan|-|--|-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:sri: Sri Lanka|-| Raghu |-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:wi: West Inies|-| Cyclops11 |-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:ban: Bangladesh|-|--|-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:zim: Zimbabwe|-|--|-|-|:left::right: Not Started
If you guys are interested in managing and any other or a blank one of the above mentioned which you won't drop in the middle, fill up your name above.

*Currently there are my exams, social will only be active in the weekend for limited periods through mobile.

Champions League T20
In previous weeks, we are discussing about the for the CL in T20 format which has turned green signals fro the following
@VC the slogger
@swirler

@Raghu
@Cyclops11

@Baahubali

Would like to get the opinions from the remaining people in this section.
Here's a table tracking the current progress.
Country|League Name|League Manager|Champions|Team Managers|Approx Completion ETA
:aus: Australia |-| Raghu |-|-|:tick: Completed
:ind: India |-| Raghu |-|-|:tick: Completed
:saf: South Africa|-| Baahubali |-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:eng: England|-| Cyclops11 |-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:nzf: New Zealand|-|--|-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:pak: Pakistan|-|--|-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:sri: Sri Lanka|-| Raghu |-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:wi: West Inies|-| Cyclops11 |-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:ban: Bangladesh|-|--|-|-|:left::right: Not Started
:zim: Zimbabwe|-|--|-|-|:left::right: Not Started
If you guys are interested in managing and any other or a blank one of the above mentioned which you won't drop in the middle, fill up your name above.

*Currently there are my exams, social will only be active in the weekend for limited periods through mobile.

What will i have to do i didn't understand

Users who are viewing this thread