Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Fantasy Cricket in Cricket Simulation Leagues forums?
Yes.
That's because they were download forums, and people started a league over there. This is a league forum, and a fantasy league has been started in the league section.
I don't know whats going on.
Seriously, bruh?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Yes.

That's because they were download forums, and people started a league over there. This is a league forum, and a fantasy league has been started in the league section.

Seriously, bruh?
Personally, I don't see any harm in what @Na Maloom Afraad is doing. There is no vCash changing hands, the winner gets vCash(Which is paid by him)
@Na Maloom Afraad is adding his unique style to his league, making it more interesting & enjoyable.

:clap hats off for the hard work that you are putting in @Na Maloom Afraad

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
After being an active member for nearly 4 years in this section, I reckon it is almost time for me to move on from cricket leagues. Not immediately, as I still have some matches to post in the PCPL and also plan to see through ELA VI. But that's pretty much it. I am far too busy these days and haven't the same level of interest in managing leagues as I once did.

Thanks to all those who've participated in my leagues over the years and kept me going for so long.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Well the End is here

VC and Author are gone ... PCA has left too so yeah looking forward to SWIRLER and Rabbit leagues

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The current situation is developing in such a way that, this league forums is looking like C07 forums when DBC14 was released. All the old members are signing-off.

All the good things come to an end. Well said ARK.

Only forum which was active these days apart from Cricket discussion forums is nearing its end.

Good luck to all those who are signing-off. You all were really special with your marvelous contribution and hardwork towards this forums.

All the best for your future!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
No Varun No! Really can't imagine the leagues forum without you and Author, Good luck for your real life which is much more important than this. :thumbs

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Good luck to PCA and VC. Had an awesome time with you guys. Thanks for everything :).

Reactions: PCA

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
vZTnvq1.png

After finishing IPL, plan to start new T20 version of Ultimate League... Basic will be same as other Ultimate Leagues, but few things will be added to make interesting... I may start to take signups in mid march...

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Any league managers thinking of starting a T20I World Cup? It would be great to actually have a Fantasy league World Cup running with the actual world cup, complete with already completed squads.
@Rabbit @Na Maloom Afraad @ARKRafay @RAGHU
Any league managers thinking of starting a T20I World Cup? It would be great to actually have a Fantasy league World Cup running with the actual world cup, complete with already completed squads.
@Rabbit @Na Maloom Afraad @ARKRafay @RAGHU
If you guys guarantee of 'activity' then I'll consider it over my upcoming Indian Domestic OD tournament after my exams.

Users who are viewing this thread