Cricket Leagues - Announcements

He probably means which of the fifty United States, not where are the United States.

But, yeah, where are you at, Parth?

Kuwait , but this isn't the place to discuss this .

He probably means which of the fifty United States, not where are the United States.

But, yeah, where are you at, Parth?

Hey I am in Fresno,California. Its a center between Los Angeles and San Fransisco. Fresno still is the 5th largest in CA. San Jose, Santa Cruz are nearby though.

Gonna get really busy nowadays, suddenly the college gets really strict about bunking, and thus I have to roam all day shifting from college to classes. I hope I'll come on for at least some time everyday.

Well, any suggestion on what type of league is needed?

Well PM one of the experience members such as User2010, Varun978 etc..maybe they will help you. Or PM me, I might even just help you. But I'll be interested in managing a team :thumbs

Well PM one of the experience members such as User2010, Varun978 etc..maybe they will help you. Or PM me, I might even just help you. But I'll be interested in managing a team

He's been here longer than me & User and has made some very good leagues. He's more experienced in leagues than us BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread