Cricket Leagues - Announcements

I need a manager for my Domestic Cricket League . Anyone intrested can post in league , you can see the link of it under my signature .:)

No the need is urgent .I can't do draft like this , please someone join my league ,it would be appreciated .:D

Going to be starting a league called Bollywood Celebrity Cricket Championship League. It's going to feature 8 teams or 6 idk yet and one Bollywood celebrity will be the manager of the team. Who's interested?

I need a manager for Chennai Super Kings in Domestic cricket championship .:yes

i will be busy for the following 2 or 3 days.

PS: my league will start after i comeback also to managers go with random or same lineup for me :D

Dear fellow members,​

As I type this with the help of some other person's cabinet, this is to notify you that some problem has arisen in my cabinet and thus it will take at least 2-3 days to get it working again. Please bear my inactivity. Apologies for the inconvenience to the concerned league managers. That said, Blitzberg, please do my request (video cutting) by today. I might come online from my cellphone especially for that.

Regards,

Fenil​

Having heavy showers yesterday, the internet station shut down due to a power shortgage.

So, comanagers please do the needful. PCL to be on hold until I get back my internet to work.
Apologies.

I Booked Katrina :)

Users who are viewing this thread