Cricket Leagues - Announcements

1ko0z5k.png

*T20 Season start with 3 different T20 format Club cricket in 3 Countries? Great Indian Bash [India] Superstars T20 [Australia] and Twenty20 Cup [England]
*Managers/owners Will get the chance to manage 18 T20 playing cricket clubs from 3 leagues [6 team in each league] if you interested to sponsor vcash than you can manage or own maximum 3 Club Teams? [one team from one league only]
*At end of the season there is champions T20 league for the finalist from all 3 leagues
*T20 Season will run on vcash [I know it is bad idea but I want to try it once]
*At start of the Season, Players will be distributed to team by normal draft format, but each players have different base value [vcash] as per there ability and popularity [this will be explain cleanly when Season will officially take place]
*Whole season will be simed by using cricket heroes, each players ability will personally set by me as per there t20 record and recent form? as example I uploaded my fav pick of 5 players cards in below...

xTiEspd.png
|
ZuiTgoq.png
|
bCXCd04.png
|
r0JY9k6.png
|
xKQiuc2.png
1500 -1 season​
|
2000 - 2 season
|
2000 - 2 season
|
1000 - 3 season
|
2000 - 3 season

*In this season mangers get chance to pick team from 380 players covering all major cricket playing countries? [Most of the Domestic players covered only from India, Australia and England. All others are international or well known T20 players] vcash will be set from 100 to maximum 2000 [more than 60% player will be in range of 100-500]
*All players will be showcased as above to make T20 Season more interesting and also show my dedication and seriousness about this?
*In T20 season International fixture also merge with league fixture? so there is chance that your major players miss out only when his international and club fixture clashes in same round?

I planning to Start T20 Season one from next week, until than I gently expecting yours opinion and suggestion about this idea? and I believing and expecting Sponsors for League Price money and Team Sponsors [in vcash ;)] Thank You...

League up for sale

Thought I'll make this official. I enjoyed my time managing two seasons of this league but won't be able to manage it any further as I'm looking to start an altogether different premier league soon. Those interested in taking over reins of ELA may contact me.

Umair sent me this message via Facebook and wanted me to forward it to all the league managers here. So, here it is :-

umairmessage_zps9ba13393.png

Until my crick Heroes. is fixed I am thinkig of starting a league named "Sir Donald Bradman cup" this league will be a test format for the under 22 year old's from each country.

Sim:Cricsim.

Heya folks! I've been to this site after a long time - nice to see gmsome of the old guys here.Still busy. would be more active after a few months

Guys, my league ICC WTC 13 will resume in a while. Please do not hesitate thinking I'll close this league even before we're half-way through.

I'm putting it on a hold cause' of my studies atm. I've got my exams now and they will be finishing on 23rd of November which is next week. So please cooperate. :)

Users who are viewing this thread