Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Heya folks! I've been to this site after a long time - nice to see gmsome of the old guys here.Still busy. would be more active after a few months
End of an era?
Would dearly love to see at least some of the older members of this section (yourself included) return.

Can't really manage anything.
A co manager please? For all the leagues I participate in?

QGpeyFf.png

ICC Proud to announce today that, They Launching there own version of Domestic T20 cricket League named as 'World Master League' inspired by Football leagues around the world... ICC try to en-cash T20 cricket Popularity to secure Rich future for Cricket and build Professional cricketers and supporters around the World... ICC brings 1st time in cricket, Transfer window format for all T20 Cricket Clubs which take part in this league to secure, build and buy quality cricketers from all cricketing nations... WML Chairman RedKing told press that they personally own 2 T20 Clubs in this league and WML inviting T20 cricket clubs from Australia, England and from India... ICC and WML also announce that for all new Teams they will give away 13 Quality T20 Players in Free Draft, but still teams need to spend some vCash to buy minimum 5 players from Transfer Window to ensure, Clubs not stay behind the minimum Squad limit... Every Clubs have rights to own 18 (min) to 24 (max) Players in there squad... ICC and WMl hopes that, they will get good response, and they hope to Start this League with at-least 6 Teams, 2 each from Australia, England and India... WML Also Promise and make sure that every vCash spent on this League will be returned as Prize Money, Sponsorship and many more ways... Teams can also earn vCash from Transfer Window from selling there top players...

Prize Money
Winners: 10,000* vCash
Runner Up: 6,000* vCash
*Prize money can raises as per league Sponsors.

We also Expecting League Sponsors (vCash donators) for Prize Money and for to run this league without any problem...

I am going for a short tour of a South Asian country in a couple of days and will be back in early January. Till then, my co-managers are requested to handle the teams.

attachment.php

Everything will be revealed in the progress of time​

Attachments

• Coming soon.png
    Coming soon.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 87
QGpeyFf.png

I Personally Owned Two Teams in WML(World Master League) if any member here Want to Join the WML, Than they can buy Sydney or Bangaluru from me for free... But You need to Look after Team Budget(25,000vCash)... Offer is Valid until Transfer Window Opened... Hurry Up...................

I will be inactive till 31st December
Having Pre-final - I Examinations......

Need Co-Managers to take over my team

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be back with yet another season of 'A' Championship. Expect some new ideas, such as coach selection playing an important role in teams, ability to fire and hire them, and more.

Last edited:
And i will be glad to manage Australia A

Users who are viewing this thread