Cricket Leagues - Announcements

WAW:-
Need manager for Men In green.
Are the drafts done if they were? I'm already into more than two leagues at the moment so won't be having much time.
Edit: Just went through the thread, it seems everything is done. So, I'm in.:)

Coming soon...........

VBXhwdu.png

Today ICC gives Green Signal for PlanetCricket National Board [PCNB] as The Official Cricket Controlling Board in PlanetCricket Nation and Awarded Associate Membership... ICC promise as per our Domestic season they will promote us to Division One of Associate Members...
Um4bBdg.png

PCNB LOGO
PCNB working in full force on establishing there own Domestic Cricket in PlanetCricket Nation and they believe PlanetCricket had enough talents who can represent there Nation in International Cricket...
aCZM1rL.png
NEWrJJu.png
WxYG8mh.png
HigR51x.png

4 Domestic Teams of PlanetCricket Nation
PCNB also gave us some information about there Domestic Cricket Tournaments... PCNB will consider all 3 formats in there Domestic Season and they also gave Chance not only PlanetCricket National Players, but also to Some Associate Members National Players...

PCNB add one more thing in there Press conference, That they will Play well and become ICC World Cricket League Division Champions and get chance to play in All ICC major Tournaments and one day They will Put There National Team in Full Members List...
gmHz4lL.png

PlanetCricket Nation Flag
League will take place after WML is Over, until than you can show your interest liking this comment...
Note* Full Season will Simed by using Cricket Heroes...

Last edited:
I have recently bought a new laptop, which is horrendous. Not only is it a Toshiba (the only thing with a nearly-decent spec within my price range) but it's also burdened with the utter heap of crap that is Windows 8. I currently don't know how I'm going to survive without smashing it into a million tiny pieces, but until I've got to grips with its shitbag ways, both CBCL and PCFTP are unfortunately on hold.

EDIT: And Century Gothic appears not to be an installed font on the damned thing. It is definitely the worst purchase I have ever made.

Vista was pretty decent, Windows 7 was perfect apart from needing to use DOSBox, and Windows 8 is the least intuitive computing experience I've yet encountered.

Users who are viewing this thread