Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The lad just had a good run in home conditions, he is a prodigy that's all. He need to prove himself in Sena countries in white ball cricket.
I am sure, he will have a good world cup at home, then people will praise from all corners of our country.
He needs to do atleast half of what pant did in Sena countries to be called a great, I am a fan of him, but our media and people are over hyping him just like English media over hype local football players or one season wonders in Premier League. Time will answer all our questions.

Ayad_Ali

School Cricketer
I would like it to be where we simulate ourselves as cricketers going through the ranks by playing domestic cricket in order to represent teams in international cricket. Where they can also be picked, drafted, bought, or signed to play cricket anywhere else. I would like it to be where we get to run cricket board of international teams as chairman, chief selector, etc. I would like it where we can go on to coach either franchise cricket, domestic cricket, or international cricket.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Just dropping a idea of a League i might do in future, you can share your suggestions regarding this...

It will be called 'League Asia'... 16 players squad, only Asian players allowed to pick... Max 3 players can be picked from one Nation and can play max 2 in matches... One-day format or T20, little confusing for me now... 5 to 6 teams for first season, keeping small and easy to manage...

League structure is similar to African 40 league...

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Just dropping a idea of a League i might do in future, you can share your suggestions regarding this...

It will be called 'League Asia'... 16 players squad, only Asian players allowed to pick... Max 3 players can be picked from one Nation and can play max 2 in matches... One-day format or T20, little confusing for me now... 5 to 6 teams for first season, keeping small and easy to manage...

League structure is similar to African 40 league...
Nice

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
View attachment 293201

Any interest an a T20 version of the PC Champions League?​
If there are sufficient amount of completed T20 Leagues on the forum then why not..

I had suggested something similar to @Na Maloom Afraad couple of years back but the same question about ample number of T20 Leagues on PC arose.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
If there are sufficient amount of completed T20 Leagues on the forum then why not..

I had suggested something similar to @Na Maloom Afraad couple of years back but the same question about ample number of T20 Leagues on PC arose.
Yep and IIRC, I think I said that we tried to do one back in 2014-15, and it didn't work because we just didn't have enough leagues.

And even if we do have Twenty20 leagues running to support a T20 CL, the main problem would be if we could get multiple seasons of several leagues to support a T20 CL, and not just have it be a one-off, a one-off would be super easy to do.

Users who are viewing this thread