Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

Hey,guys I am thinking of starting a new league(after I complete EPL/APL).
The new league will be of test's of associate's . Thereby encourging the talent in them . I need your take on it . Please do not RIP this idea , I will report then

Just fleshed out fixtures for a league idea I've had. Theoretically if things go the maximum distance, here are some stats:

- 171 games simmed throughout a season (excl. pre-season)
- Each team will play a minimum of 20 games
- The winning team could play up to 31 matches

Yikes. I imagine whoever wins would be the happiest manager of all time. To go through all those matches and lose would be heartbreaking. To fight off 15 other teams (hint).

;)

I.

Am.

So.

In.

And will try to win with a boatload of associates.

Just fleshed out fixtures for a league idea I've had. Theoretically if things go the maximum distance, here are some stats:

- 171 games simmed throughout a season (excl. pre-season)
- Each team will play a minimum of 20 games
- The winning team could play up to 31 matches

Yikes. I imagine whoever wins would be the happiest manager of all time. To go through all those matches and lose would be heartbreaking. To fight off 15 other teams (hint).

;)

Will it be similar to what Chewie attempted to run? IIRC he was too busy playing LoL, which is why I took so long to do the NZPL ratings. :p

Will it be similar to what Chewie attempted to run? IIRC he was too busy playing LoL, which is why I took so long to do the NZPL ratings. :p

It'll be one day matches.

Don't tell me you're addicted to LoL as well.

I should be considered as an active manager among the 16 too .:)

Who wouldn't mind having a wiki for all of the results to be put in. Plus you can include players and teams. Yes or no

Users who are viewing this thread