Cricket Leagues for Dummies (and new members)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@The Author an simple bowling economy calculator might be of some help to manual stats makers.
Link in my siggy.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@PresidentEvil @zwarrior Can you add my stats generator in the first post... I believe it would be helpful to league managers.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I should be on this thread learning about cricket :yes that's the reason i joined back in July! :p

akkaps

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hi all,

I currently run the BFFCL on the BigFooty website.

We are currently going through a rebranding phase, and trying to rebuild what used to be a really fun competition.

From doing a bit of Googling, all the resources and information leads back to this website, so I thought I'd ask here for some information and assistance.

I was wondering what the best free sims were for T20, FC, and OD games. We currently use a version of the PCCS for T20 and CricSim for our FC and OD games. Though I am not sure this these are the up to date versions. Also is there a T20 sim that works on both Mac and PC, as I'm struggling to work the PCCS sim on my Mac.

Also, after having a look through the forum and this board in particular, I've noticed that many of the competitions that are simmed are fictionalized versions of real leagues. Do you guys have any competitions that feature users as players. And in regards to these competitions, what's the best way to generate activity throughout and between seasons? How are the seasons run?

If there is any other information or update that may be useful for the BFFCL, that could be passed on, it would be much appreciated.

If this is the wrong place to post this, please delete and direct me to the correct thread for these types of questions.

Thanks,

akkaps

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi all,

I currently run the BFFCL on the BigFooty website.

We are currently going through a rebranding phase, and trying to rebuild what used to be a really fun competition.

From doing a bit of Googling, all the resources and information leads back to this website, so I thought I'd ask here for some information and assistance.

I was wondering what the best free sims were for T20, FC, and OD games. We currently use a version of the PCCS for T20 and CricSim for our FC and OD games. Though I am not sure this these are the up to date versions. Also is there a T20 sim that works on both Mac and PC, as I'm struggling to work the PCCS sim on my Mac.

Also, after having a look through the forum and this board in particular, I've noticed that many of the competitions that are simmed are fictionalized versions of real leagues. Do you guys have any competitions that feature users as players. And in regards to these competitions, what's the best way to generate activity throughout and between seasons? How are the seasons run?

If there is any other information or update that may be useful for the BFFCL, that could be passed on, it would be much appreciated.

If this is the wrong place to post this, please delete and direct me to the correct thread for these types of questions.

Thanks,

akkaps
@VC the slogger or @Pinch hitter might be able to help

Users who are viewing this thread