Cricket Life General Discussion

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The way Ross wished this team 'Good Luck' conveyed me a message that these people are working hard to come out with something but not going to be of top class. ;) so yeah no expectations at all on whatever CL crew says. 2014 or 2015, no hurries let them take their sweet time. :D

I was actually wishing them good luck in a very real way, it's a tough business and I hope they get something out.

We could certainly use some fresh ideas and new approaches, it's been decades of the same stuff re-skinned and sold again.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I was actually wishing them good luck in a very real way, it's a tough business and I hope they get something out.

We could certainly use some fresh ideas and new approaches, it's been decades of the same stuff re-skinned and sold again.

They are going to release Alpha version early next week....:yes:cheers

I would like to wish them good luck with the game and hope they are able to create the impact they wanted to create with the alpha...More the amount of good cricket games more the "Good" competition to create better games.....:thumbs

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its on their Dev updates section but amusingly the date when they made that announcement is shown as 6th Jan, 2013.

grkrama

National Board President
can anybody find any details about xteger inc cant find anything other than it being mentioned by gambience.can anybody confirm additional info about the company

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So, yet another promise broken! I guess this time they did not even bother to inform @MattW about the delay!

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
circus clowns :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread