Cricket on TV

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
In UAE I have access to Fox, ESPN, Star Sports, Ten Sports, Star Cricket, DD, and Zee Sports for cricket. Yup, all of those. My dad got them all for the cricket, and we finally thought we were set until Neo decided to go and poach all the India matches. Now we are back to following the score on Cricinfo and catching highlights on the news channels. :brickwall

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
In UAE I have access to Fox, ESPN, Star Sports, Ten Sports, Star Cricket, DD, and Zee Sports for cricket. Yup, all of those. My dad got them all for the cricket, and we finally thought we were set until Neo decided to go and poach all the India matches. Now we are back to following the score on Cricinfo and catching highlights on the news channels. :brickwall

One of the reasons i wished to stay in Dubai/Sharja (SP?)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Sharjah.

No point though if you are stuck following India matches on Cricinfo. I can watch England and Aus domestic cricket, old classic matches, and any other televised NT fixture in the world (I'm pretty sure RSA vs. Kenya is on on one of the channels at the moment), but miss out when India plays at home.

Atleast I got to saw the T20 WC and IPL. And the ICL is always shown, and the WC is here too. As are test matches in Eng and Aus, meaning I get to see the Ashes. :)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
India is a country where almost every channel shows cricket games.

India home matches- Nimbus

Aus & Eng - ESPN Star

ICC matches -ESPN Star

NZ -Sony & SAB

Pak,Srl,Rsa,Zim and WI- TEN

IPL - Sony & SAB

ICL -ZEE and TEN

A grand total of 8 channels show these matches with the simulcast taking place of DD which happens to be Indian Govt free-to-air channel.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors

Man that is really tough. Neo Sports = Spoilsports.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
DD here in the UK is free, However it has changed to this channel called 9XM, Great Music channel...howver I'd rather watch the cricket instead.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Sharjah.

No point though if you are stuck following India matches on Cricinfo. I can watch England and Aus domestic cricket, old classic matches, and any other televised NT fixture in the world (I'm pretty sure RSA vs. Kenya is on on one of the channels at the moment), but miss out when India plays at home.

Atleast I got to saw the T20 WC and IPL. And the ICL is always shown, and the WC is here too. As are test matches in Eng and Aus, meaning I get to see the Ashes. :)

The internet is a lovely place, you should take advantage of some of the things it has to offer.

;)

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Dunno what Shravi's suggesting there...:spy

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Channel Nine only do home matches, the World Cup and Twenty20 WC. The rest of the away cricket is on Fox Sports unless another FTA station offers to do it. SBS did the Ashes in 2005, and are doing it again next year. Likewise, Channel Seven, who have never really done much cricket, did the Natwest Series in 2005.

Plus Channel Ten have exclusive rights to the IPL.

Horay no ads! :D

I really hope 7 don't get the ODIs again. They'll ruin it just like the do with every sporting event.

sharu7

School Cricketer
For pakistan its TEN SPORTs too, and here in canada, we have CBN and ATN cricket plus, for cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread