Cricket on TV

Now if only C4 would do the English coverage, then we'd all be happy
I wouldn't. Sky Sports are awesome when it comes to home cricket. If it was on 4, the day would start at 10:30 so they could show a repeat of The Simpsons at 6:00 and there would be an interruption for horse racing on Saturdays.

I wouldn't. Sky Sports are awesome when it comes to home cricket. If it was on 4, the day would start at 10:30 so they could show a repeat of The Simpsons at 6:00 and there would be an interruption for horse racing on Saturdays.
And if your 13, can't afford Sky, and your friends wouldn't watch a day of "boring" cricket what do you suggest we do?

I'd be happier if it were on the beeb mind. Was never much of a fan of Ch4's coverage if I'm honest.

And if your 13, can't afford Sky, and your friends wouldn't watch a day of "boring" cricket what do you suggest we do?
I only started paying for Sky myself this year (I'm 16). It isn't an extortionate amount for what you get really. Not now. The only thing you can do if your parents won't pay for it is find a pub.

Nice advise for a 13 year old there Lee!!!

Any idea if the T20 match - Aus vs. ACA All stars is going to televised in India?

the cricket telecast rights should be given to channels like ESPN,star cricket,neo sports...........in India channels like SAB,Doordarshan try to get the rights although these are Entertainment channels.....

RESULT:you cant watch the repeat or even highlights of a single ball...because these channels go back to their Saas-Bahu serials.....:boxing

Can anybody say Which sports channel telecasts SA Domestic matches?

Super sport shows the local mtn championship(45 over games) and pro 20 games. They don't broadcast the 4 games even though they are the sponsors, not even highlights.

For international cricket super sport shows everything, from sri lanka vs banglash to the ashes to ipl. SABC (Local free to air broadcaster) shows the home test matches and one day internationals but it isn't exclusive ss also get to show it. I usually prefer to watch the super sport broadcast since I don't have to put with any ads during the live broadcasts.

Users who are viewing this thread