List of worldwide cricket broadcasters

India

Neo Sports- All India home matches,India domestic.

Neo Sports+ - All India home matches with Hindi commentary

Zee Sports- ICL

Ten Sports- Action from Pakistan,Sri Lanka,South Africa and the West Indies.
Also the ICL simulcast.

Doordarshan- All India cricket matches simulcast [only ODIs,Govt ruling]

Sony Sab - Cricket Action from NZ ,IPL

ESPN-Star - Cricket Action from Australia,England including their domestic matches.Also,all ICC event slive and exclusive.

Honestly, Skysports should just have a Cricket channel, or three for their cricket. They've got that many bloody channels.

Honestly, Skysports should just have a Cricket channel, or three for their cricket. They've got that many bloody channels.

Like Star got Star Cricket. It's the greatest channel in the world, always a game going on!:hpraise

Like Star got Star Cricket. It's the greatest channel in the world, always a game going on!:hpraise

Yes, I'd love to have Star Cricket. Just to watch Adam Gilchrist 'Demolition Man'. Although, I have downloaded nearly all of those episodes. :)

Do you mean the Sky Sports in the UK?

If you do, they don't show enough cricket to warrant a dedicated cricket channel. These are the Sky Sports channels now:

Sky Sports 1
Sky Sports 2
Sky Sports 3
Sky Sports Xtra
Sky Sports HD 1
Sky Sports HD 2
Sky Sports HD 3
Sky Sports News

Sky Sports Xtra will be renamed to Sky Sports 4 before the end of the year. They don't have an awful lot of channels.

Yes, I'd love to have Star Cricket. Just to watch Adam Gilchrist 'Demolition Man'. Although, I have downloaded nearly all of those episodes. :)

Maybe they should also try and get Gilly's 149 in Barbados. That would be great. Btw,do you have that video ?

Maybe they should also try and get Gilly's 149 in Barbados. That would be great. Btw,do you have that video ?

Yes, 15 minute highlights. But it's not from the show. 20 minute highlights of his 102 ball test ton. 20 minute highlights also of:

131 V Sri lanka at SCG 1999
154 V Sri Lanka at MCG 1999
124 V England at MCG 2002
116* V Sri Lanka at WACA 2006
122 V Sri Lanka at Gabba 2006
172 V Zimbabwe at Hobart 2004
121 V England at The Oval 2005
126 V New Zealand at Gabba 2004
113 V Pakistan at SCG 2005

I also have 30 minute highlights of his double hundred against South AFrica.

5 minute highlights of his 151 at Headingly in 2001 and 133 at the SCG in 2003.

I don't have most of them on my computer as I have burnt most to dvd.

Having 1 channel showing all games together will be fun.

Having 1 channel showing all games together will be fun.

Last edited:
You are right,one channel to show everything would be ok.
But,sometimes it gets too monotonous.

SBS will broadcast the 2009 Ashes in Australia, following on from the massively successful decision to bid on the Ashes in 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread