Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

You havent even seen all his best catches! You are really in no position to say which is best given the very small amount you've seen, hat trick or no hat trick. The ones Boon took best were fast reflex ones, like Jimmy Adams in 95 vs Australia in the 4th test, 1st innings off Mark Taylor- ridiculous catch, very similar to Boon's off Azhar in 1992. Crazy reflexes.

Hmm, i've noticed that most of the videos you've uploaded are from Australia matches. I'm guessing that this is because you're from Australia and the majority of matches that get shown over there are Australia matches. However, do the Australian channels show international cricket that doesn't include Australia?

Hmm, i've noticed that most of the videos you've uploaded are from Australia matches. I'm guessing that this is because you're from Australia and the majority of matches that get shown over there are Australia matches. However, do the Australian channels show international cricket that doesn't include Australia?

Yes since 1995 pay tv here has shown heaps of overseas stuff. Plus I have friends all over the world so I can get full access to any match I need!

Oh right, that sounds good. I know there is heaps of stuff already of youtube, but as your videos seem to have the best quality there is. Could you put Lara's 400 up please.

Oh right, that sounds good. I know there is heaps of stuff already of youtube, but as your videos seem to have the best quality there is. Could you put Lara's 400 up please.

Can do, might be long, will have to be 2 or 3 parts probably. But I can do it!!!! Consider it added to the list mate! :thumbs

Awesome, I'm spending way too much time watching these :)

Random request: Can you put up any of the 80s/90s Tony Greig pitch reports? Would love to see him sticking the key in the wicket, checking the 'weather wall' - all that old stuff that the 12th man ripped him hard for. Would be a great stroll down memory lane to see that again.

Awesome, I'm spending way too much time watching these :)

Random request: Can you put up any of the 80s/90s Tony Greig pitch reports? Would love to see him sticking the key in the wicket, checking the 'weather wall' - all that old stuff that the 12th man ripped him hard for. Would be a great stroll down memory lane to see that again.

Now that is the best request yet!!! That would be SO cool to do, and lots of fun. Probably wont happen soon, but i will endeavour to make it happen i promise, how much fun would that be, so funny.

Here's my latest upload, Steve Waugh's magnificent 200 vs West Indies, Jamaica 1995. The most epic innings ive ever seen, it was one truly amazing event to witness Australia beating WI in WI back then, it was just huge. Steve Waugh overnight became a national legend, went from a serviceable test batsman to one of the modern greats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEHHo-IFh0

Now that is the best request yet!!! That would be SO cool to do, and lots of fun. Probably wont happen soon, but i will endeavour to make it happen i promise, how much fun would that be, so funny.

Ha this was probably before my time. Since the first summer of AUS cricket i saw live in 97/98 i dont recall Tony greig doing that.

Yeah it was around 1986/87 that Tony got his keys stuck in a crack, hilarious stuff!!!! But yeah all through the 80's and 90's he used to put his key in the wicket to check the moisture, and that weather wall contraption was pretty funny in the early/mid 80's.

Users who are viewing this thread