Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Great channel mate - loved seeing Mark Waugh again :yes

If you don't mind, I was wondering if you could upload Warne's opening spell in the 1993 ashes :) and the 2 W's against NZ in 1993 as well. You don't have to if you don't want to, the channel's already brilliant as it is :)

Great channel mate - loved seeing Mark Waugh again :yes

If you don't mind, I was wondering if you could upload Warne's opening spell in the 1993 ashes :) and the 2 W's against NZ in 1993 as well. You don't have to if you don't want to, the channel's already brilliant as it is :)

Isnt that 1st test 93 ashes already on you tube? I thought i saw it, but i have it anyway to upload if its not. The NZ v pak 93 stuff is on the to do list!

Isnt that 1st test 93 ashes already on you tube? I thought i saw it, but i have it anyway to upload if its not. The NZ v pak 93 stuff is on the to do list!

It is - but it's either just Warne's magic ball to gatting or a reel of just his wickets. I just want to see his opening spell - even the first 5 overs would do. Thanks a lot mate :)

Wow, there's some great stuff on your channel mate.

I've only watched a few videos, but for a younger person like me, i'm enjoying seeing some of the stuff that was played in the 80's and 90's.

Although you've already got loads, are you still recording stuff?

Wow, there's some great stuff on your channel mate.

I've only watched a few videos, but for a younger person like me, i'm enjoying seeing some of the stuff that was played in the 80's and 90's.

Although you've already got loads, are you still recording stuff?

Yep i tape every match I can!

Do you have the India-Pakistan 3rd final of the Independence Cup in 1999 that took place in Dhaka, Bangladesh? Pakistan scored some 320 odd and Ganguly got 124, Robin Singh got 82 odd and Hrishikesh Kanitkar scored the winning run (a four) to win India a sensational match. Would appreciate if you can upload that.

The Tendulkar 134 in Sharjah is of awesome quality! I saw another version of it earlier on YouTube and the quality sucked. THANKS A TON!

Do you have the India-Pakistan 3rd final of the Independence Cup in 1999 that took place in Dhaka, Bangladesh? Pakistan scored some 320 odd and Ganguly got 124, Robin Singh got 82 odd and Hrishikesh Kanitkar scored the winning run (a four) to win India a sensational match. Would appreciate if you can upload that.

The Tendulkar 134 in Sharjah is of awesome quality! I saw another version of it earlier on YouTube and the quality sucked. THANKS A TON!

Yep I have the 3rd final, ball by ball though, will have to edit it down.

So many innings i like that are on you tube are just abysmal quality, whats the deal with those??? How can they degrade so badly?

Speaking of which you must be commended on the quality. It's so unusual to see historic matches in crystal clear quality. It's very nice of you to share your collection with us, your posts are greatly appreciated.

Speaking of which you must be commended on the quality. It's so unusual to see historic matches in crystal clear quality. It's very nice of you to share your collection with us, your posts are greatly appreciated.

Its very odd, I have matches I taped back in the very early 80's, the picture is perfect, so it boggles me that you tube vids are just retardedly awful. Ive never seen a tv broadcast that is that bad, I think people are just compressing the hell out of some of that footage before it goes to you tube. I just upload straight from my dvd's, which came from copying my VHS tapes, no degradation in quality at all, not even one tiny bit. No reason then why it shouldnt upload in the same quality.

I might have to make a trip to Melbourne one day with my DVD burner

You have a lot of batting highlights but I would greatly appreciate if you could upload some fearsome spells by Marshall, Imran and Lillee. Not just the wickets but the good balls in between. No problems if this is too much :). You've already uploaded more than enough.

Users who are viewing this thread