Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Sky in NZ. They were very helpful actually. The person I talked to knew all about every match I asked about, it was very cool!

Word. But 300 an hour is really alot though. Thats robbery..

Have started up a you tube channel for some cricket stuff, going to uploading heaps that isnt on you tube already, some rare stuff too. Only a few up now but stay tuned, and i might take requests too. Cant think of much televised stuff i dont have.

YouTube - robelinda2's Channel

Have started up a you tube channel for some cricket stuff, going to uploading heaps that isnt on you tube already, some rare stuff too. Only a few up now but stay tuned, and i might take requests too. Cant think of much televised stuff i dont have.

Hey thanks so much man, it really is hard to find that kind of footage these days. I recorded almost every game on tv here from 2007 world cup to 2009 ashes and then pretty much gave up. I haven't seen a lot of the 80s and 90s, I don't want to sound demanding but if you are going to upload vids could you do some of the West Indies games of the 80s and 90s?

Hey thanks so much man, it really is hard to find that kind of footage these days. I recorded almost every game on tv here from 2007 world cup to 2009 ashes and then pretty much gave up. I haven't seen a lot of the 80s and 90s, I don't want to sound demanding but if you are going to upload vids could you do some of the West Indies games of the 80s and 90s?

Just let me know some exact match requests and i'll see what I can do!

Looking forward to seeing some of the old footage although I'm not an Aussie fan its still good the oldies play.

It's great you're creating a channel of your own. You've already uploaded some classics which I was never able to find and watch. So you can really make a good channel and I'll subscribe it.

That Mark Richardson cramping is good, hilarious. And Wasim's fielding one was funny too.

Last edited:
Rob if you have any footage of Wasim and Waqar at their prime that would be much appreciated.

Yea there are some but usually low quality, and with music and usually only wickets.

You never get to see spells or hear commentary, which is what makes the best videos.

Thanks in advance

There is one series in particular, don't remember the year but it was against NZ, maybe in the early 2000s, when Shoaib was also playing.

Yea there are some but usually low quality, and with music and usually only wickets.

You never get to see spells or hear commentary, which is what makes the best videos.

Thanks in advance

There is one series in particular, don't remember the year but it was against NZ, maybe in the early 2000s, when Shoaib was also playing.

How bloody annoying is the music in those vids!!!!!! Dodgy advertising everywhere too, i'll check what I have, i have a NZ series from 93 which is pretty killer, and the England tour in 1992 is good too.

Great to see you've got a channel mate. Will have to rack my brain and think if there's anything in particular that I'd like to see again. Appreciate your efforts :clap

IIRC you can do adsense stuff or Youtube too, and make quite a bit of money. Sure you'll get quite a few hits too.

If that's legal Rob get into it! Make a blog too, would love to see a few write ups on old matches and then have access to vids.

Good idea in theory, but i have no interest at all in doing it, cant be bothered anyway, too busy. Maybe if I was a teenager with all the time in the world on my hands!

I resent that :p I'm actually quite a busy person.

When you have kids one day the word 'busy' will get redefined. I'm lucky if I have time to sneeze.

I bloody HATE you tube. Ive uploaded about 60 videos that have failed, even after they have completed uploading and been processed, there's just no video on the screen. I wait 3 or 4 hours, nothing. Delete it and start again. :mad:mad:mad

Users who are viewing this thread