Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

I did tape World XI vs New Zealand in 2004, I've lost it since then but I was amazed at Flemings century as T20 cricket had just begun so I wasn't used to seeing an innings like that.

Have a few tapes from random matches lying about but not many.

I wish I could buy full match footage and not just DVD's of highlights.

Chris, you were at the game? Lucky son of a gun!

I was there indeed ;). Was such an amazing game to attend. Don't think it gets much better in New Zealand for cricket. Never experienced atmosphere and tension like that before.

Last edited:
Yeah I rarely keep highlights, I always tape the full matches. Gotta start sometime.....

I need it to be on TV first before I can tape it :facepalm

Maybe one day I will get to see it on TV and not on my laptop :(

The year 2020 hopefully we'll get to watch it on cable here in America. Supposedly going to be in the Summer Olympics.

There is a record feature on one of the streaming programs but that is rarely used these days.

Yea but Rohit I am talking about watching cricket in HD. Online that is asking a lot, plus I'd rather watch it on my 52 inch flat screen than on my laptop.

I was in England late last year and saw cricket in HD for the first time. I nearly creamed myself.

I wish I could buy full match footage and not just DVD's of highlights.

Theres a store in my area that sells full matches for a $1, no lie. They have tons of DVD's.

WTF, there is a store that sells cricket stuff? The only "store" I know of here is this Indian guy who goes to India and buys bats/balls/pads in bulk and sells them out of his house. He is basically the supplier for the entire city league (except for those who buy online)

LOL, I should have been more specific, its a video/game rental store run by a bunch of Sri Lankans (i think).

Honestly it might be worth it for me to fly up there and buy hundreds of DVDs. It would keep me entertained for years. Plus I really want to start collecting but its pretty much impossible when its not on TV :facepalm

Wait, doesn't the U.S have Dish Network or Direct TV? Canada doesn't have ████.

Here there are heaps of Indian/Sri Lankan/Pakistani grocery stores that sell match DVDs. Sometimes you get quality ones, and sometimes crap.

Users who are viewing this thread