Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Had a friend go to South Africa last month, he came back the other day with a rare video of the 85 Rebel tour, Pollock was in his 40's but still was smashing our bowlers everywhere. I'd love to go overseas and see what I could find!

Robelinda, I was just wondering how you have most of your cricket stored. VHS or DVD format?

I dont know that feeling- I never miss a game! The last game I missed was back in 96 in the WC, the crazy semi final where WI collapsed amazingly in the last 10 overs, superb bowling from Warne. I went to bed at the 40 over mark, which was about 3am, WI were two down needing 30 runs, we bowled them out and I didnt tape it. Woke up the next day and crapped myself! Luckily, Nine replayed the match the next day during the day because no-one else watched it either! So I took it as a sign that I shouldnt miss a match again, I got lucky once!

Well I saw it, I saw it live. I wanted to have a look how cool the crowd looked on tv :) Plus I wanna see McCullum's scoop shots on replay. Sooooo goood.

Users who are viewing this thread