Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

^that. You can buy heaps from Pakistani and Indian stores, but the quality is hit.

The Pakistan stores are mostly terrible, but they have a lot of old matches. Cricket NZ will sell you any match from their archives- $300 for half an hour.

Scored some ball by ball stuff today, 1988 Aus v WI MCG test, 4th day. Love it.

Do you have India vs New Zealand ODI matches recordings from India;s Tour of NZ in 1994??.

Sachin opened first time during that series and blasted 83 of 40 odd balls. Couldn't find that video anywhere on the net, just a scorecard on cricinfo. Would be nice to see someone playing like a T20 in 1994

You should try to digitize your collection. Put all the stuff on a website or something. Not sure of the legalities, but who really cares anyways :p

Just got too much, over 25 thousand dvd's- it would be impossible to put it all on a site, never mind that its illegal! In the past ive sold some matches on ebay and gotten into trouble from CA and Nine, as have countless others.

No because ive never actually sold or distributed the footage, however I know plenty of people who have had some massive fines and suspended sentences, mostly off ebay. Not everyone gets away with it.

I have a huge collection, so I have to be very careful how I deal with certain situations, dont want no cricket dvd nazi police taking away my lifelong earned gold!

No because ive never actually sold or distributed the footage, however I know plenty of people who have had some massive fines and suspended sentences, mostly off ebay. Not everyone gets away with it.

I have a huge collection, so I have to be very careful how I deal with certain situations, dont want no cricket dvd nazi police taking away my lifelong earned gold!

You can't sell it but you can gift it mate;) . Just gift it to someone and accept the gift (read:cash) from them later. lol

Damn CA and 9:mad:, if they had so much problem with someone distributing their footage then they should themself sell the dvd's or atleast upload them to their website

I use to tape late night Highlights of games when Channel 9 put them on.

Yeah it used to be great. From the late 70's all the way to 98/99 they always showed late night highlights of the days play, so annoyed they stopped. Luckily foxtel does a great job now.

25 thousand DVDs? :eek: Good god!

It gets bigger every few months, especially these days with so many matches shown. I remember back in the early 90's I had a whole room full of video tapes, pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread