Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

I get tired of seeing highlights, you dont get a feel for the match situation. I gave up taping highlights a long time ago and only keep the full matches.

Ohhhh... I wonder why my location is England? I live in Switzerland :p

Ohhhh... I wonder why my location is England? I live in Switzerland :p

Geneva? I lived there for four years.

I live in Venezuela so I can't really. I've been moving around my whole life as well.

Oh what wouldn't I give to see some of those West Indian matches of the late eighties early nineties again!!!!!:)

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Naa. nicht Geneva, in Basel.

Ah Basel: been there a few times: you must know the Goetheanum!!!!;)

I scored the 1991 E v WI test series just last week, Gooch/Marshall/Ambrose/Richards- amazing matches. Gooch's 154* really was incredible.

I scored the 1991 E v WI test series just last week, Gooch/Marshall/Ambrose/Richards- amazing matches. Gooch's 154* really was incredible.

Ah, I remember those matches well! To see Ambrose and Marshall thundering in. What a joy, what a sight!

Where abouts online do you meet the people you trade with/buy off? Any particular site? I'm interested in buying a few DVD's maybe, and I was going to get a couple from Amazon UK but none were region 4! I've searched everything I can think of on the net and can't really find anything to help.

No site in particular- places like this mainly. Some off ebay too, lots of guys sell their privately taped matches on ebay, I used to about 10 years ago and found a bunch of guys then. Its a lot easier now, there's so many cricket forums all over the world in different countries. Long hard slog mainly.

Where abouts online do you meet the people you trade with/buy off? Any particular site? I'm interested in buying a few DVD's maybe, and I was going to get a couple from Amazon UK but none were region 4! I've searched everything I can think of on the net and can't really find anything to help.

Liquidation sales

As far as commercially released dvd's there's no big deal there, dvd players can play all regions so nothings stopping you there. Ive bought every dvd that has been released, mostly from cricshop, but from that Florida online cricket dvd place too. Then there's the Pakistan cdstore, they have tons but average quality. Ebay is good for old videos, I dont think there's single commercially released video/dvd I dont have, but they arent hard to find. Whats hard to find is test series that were never released, plus I usually work harder to find the full match rather than highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread