Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Hahaha, the grocery stores. They do that here too, but all they do is download it off the net and burn it on DVD.

Wait, doesn't the U.S have Dish Network or Direct TV? Canada doesn't have ████.

We have both buy I am locked into a 2 year contract with my current cable provider. SO I cant switch over :(

I have Wednesday's match, the one where Tendulkar got his 200. Superb quality, looks great on my 52'.

Had some rare luck this week, found some rare NZ cricket videos on Trade Me in NZ, 1989 Pak tour of NZ 3 hour official video, never thought i'd find that series anywhere. I did call Sky Sports a few years ago asking to buy footage, they said $300 per hour! Got a few hours of the 81/82 Aus tour to NZ but gee thats a lot of cash. Love finding gems on ebay, a few months ago there was this very rare 1984 Aus v WI series official video, went for almost $1000, its the 4th time i've seen it on ebay over the past 10 years, and the only time I havent been able to buy it!

Geez those are some steep prices :eek: You'd be sitting on a goldmine mate with your collection :)

I'm sure my kids wont give a flying toss about my collection when i die, it will be all chucked out the next day! I wonder what sort of mental types of storage will be available in 30 years? Probably fit 50,000 dvd's of cricket on 1 usb by then. Maybe it will be stored on a microchip in my head!

Haha, it'd be like plug and play. You archive your collection in your brain and choose any one for viewing at any time!

Had some rare luck this week, found some rare NZ cricket videos on Trade Me in NZ, 1989 Pak tour of NZ 3 hour official video, never thought i'd find that series anywhere. I did call Sky Sports a few years ago asking to buy footage, they said $300 per hour! Got a few hours of the 81/82 Aus tour to NZ but gee thats a lot of cash. Love finding gems on ebay, a few months ago there was this very rare 1984 Aus v WI series official video, went for almost $1000, its the 4th time i've seen it on ebay over the past 10 years, and the only time I havent been able to buy it!

Skysports over here in England?

Sky in NZ. They were very helpful actually. The person I talked to knew all about every match I asked about, it was very cool!

Anyone know where i can get footage of Wasim and Waqar against NZ, I think it was a test series in 92/93 or around that time.

Full match footage would be the best, willing to pay if its a legitimate source.

Users who are viewing this thread