Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned

Cricket Planet Website

HBK EA Cricket 2006? Screens Has Been Released

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well At Last We Now Have A Domain Name!From cricketplanet.co.nr to www.cricketplanet.org! The New Domain Will Have Its Own Cricket Games Reviews Section !It Will Be Activated In 2 Days Due To DNS Registration!

:cool: :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cricket Planet News
CP Team Is Going To Start The Cricket Planet Mail Service!This Means That Mods,Admins And Patchers Can Have Their Mail Account [email protected]

Features 2 GB Storage!
Chat!
20 MB Uploading!

For More Info Mail Me At [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------
WWE FANS

A New Website Has Been Opened For The Wretling Fans! So Join Now And Enjoy The Intensity Of Wretling!
Since Wrestlemania 23 is Coming There Is A Superb Contest! Predict And Win!
So Register Fast!

Just Register Once And Then You Will Feel The Power!
Thanx!

We Have Just Released The D-GENERATION X Entrance Theme!Register to download! Many More Will Be Releasing Soon!Request On!

WWE Fans

CRICKET PLANET

Weekly Contest Has Been Started !This Is Only For Registered Users!

News To All Of You Is That Kit Manager Is Soon Going To Release On Cricket Planet on 28th feb!On Planet cricket,It Will Be Released On 22nd Of March!
So Register Fast To Download It
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Will Be Soon Releasing The Screens For HBK'S EA CRICKET 2006! That Is On 1st March!These screen are only available to registered users! so register fast!

Last edited:
Patchers

We Wanted Best Patchers In Our Website Who Can Make Good A.I Patches,Faces,Bats etc! Let Me See That Who Are The Best Patchers????

Last edited:
Are you the guy who said he'd be leaving PC for one year a while back? :p

gaurav_indian said:
You people are still believing HBK?

Anything is possible Gaurav ;) All the gr8 guys r not in PC :p in world there r also gr8 pathcers and all , he must hve hired them or they r interested in hs project . anyway HBK , all the best :thumbs

ill register on march 1st if there is stuff there. if this game is real then ill make a sig saying 'Wrestling is Cool. HKB owns me'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread