Hitterman
las_faiz
scion_sid (c)
Fatal Shot
duded64
Whitehornmatt
Hmarka
Highlander999 (WK)

Great! Yes! I have become part of the The Swiss national team; to be fair we have been having to practice outside of the country as we couldn't find 22 yards flat enough! Anyway I want to know who is going to be managing this rowdy lot: who is going to keep the likes of Hmarka in check????? (Bags not me!) (I noticed he has been given the epitaph "balanced" which is shockingly unrealistic as we all know!)

It will take strong captaincy to keep all those ego's at bay!

I am looking forward to be my maiden half century in my new role as Swiss opening batsmen after being swooped up from the Dutch National team when it was discovered that a great aunt had once kissed a sailor who had worked on a ship that had once imported Toblerone Swiss Chocolate into Albania therefore making me eligible for the Swiss National Side.

The Dutch are furious and have threatened to sue me if I don't return the clogs and tulips and I have been evicted from my Windmill.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wanted to play cricket professionally, I guess Switzerland will do:p.

Well since ICC is refusing to give us Test status we will kick butt of all ICC teams but 1 by 1. Starting with Bangladesh and going on to Australia.

If anyone still want to join this faction of Rad Bandits then say now or else stay quite. :D

Hey why am I not in your list??????????????

(reads again.....) Ah got it this time "the top players!":D:D

Well since ICC is refusing to give us Test status we will kick butt of all ICC teams but 1 by 1. Starting with Bangladesh and going on to Australia.

If anyone still want to join this faction of Rad Bandits then say now or else stay quite. :D

Dude start the first ever CR story, id love to read it.

Given its free and harmless.. can I please be in your team? :D

I am a RFM bowler who likes to hit the deck hard and do possess a good slower ball. Also, I am a good lower order (RH) batsman too.

Looking forward to the progress of the team.

Go Switzerland. LOL ! :D

well me i am a FC left arm spin bowler with a ok racord. ant it will be nice if i gat a place in Switzerland as well. i dont mind playing under dutchy anyway

replay option is there in this game ?

coolz_hari added 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Why there is no official review from PC?

I am surprised to see that no one is showing any interests to make any editing tools or patches ?:eek:

replay option is there in this game ?

coolz_hari added 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Why there is no official review from PC?

I am surprised to see that no one is showing any interests to make any editing tools or patches ?:eek:

No replay option unfortunately! I for one am enjoying this game more than Ashes 09 to be honest!

Ok, ive just finished the 10 over game where i got my hattrick on medium level. I (PAK) batted first and made 73 all out after 8 overs. India batted pathetically and were all out for 10! umar gul got 6 wickets for 4 runs, and mohammad amir got 4 wickets for 6 runs

Given its free and harmless.. can I please be in your team? :D

I am a RFM bowler who likes to hit the deck hard and do possess a good slower ball. Also, I am a good lower order (RH) batsman too.

Looking forward to the progress of the team.

Go Switzerland. LOL ! :D

Nice to see you here MM!

Users who are viewing this thread