Cricket Revolution - Post your game progress

yea. good to see you too :)

Doing well with the bat finally :D

wi6lht.jpg

I batted my best today with SA, got about 150/3 off 10 AB Devilliers and Jaques Kallis lead the way with 50s;);)

I am playing this for the ummm 3rd time :p so I need some more practice :p

Yeah well i wasnt as good as you after 3 games believe me. I would struggle to get 20:p

I still struggle to get past 30! And I have played like 5-6 games now..Damn, I am bad at this :P

England vs Zimbabwe

Overs: 10
Pitch: Dry
Stadium: Lloyd's Park
Toss: Won by me. Batted First.
Teams: England (me) vs Zimbabwe (PC)
Difficulty: Easy

I batted first and got off to an ok start, Denly and Strauss, got the innings going but then Denly was out caught for 18. Then came a flurry of wicket and i was 35/4. This meant that I had Eoin Morgan and Paul Collingwood at the crease. They got me through the remaining overs, Morgan finishing on 58* and Collingwood 20*, and I ended on 118/6.

The Zimbabwe innings got off to the worst possible start. Jimmy Anderson tore through the top order leaving Zimbabwe 5/4 off the first over. Then came the recovery, I must have got complacent because I suddenly started leaking runs especially Flintoff (2-0-29-1) Sidebottom (1-0-14-1) and Swann (2-0-25-1). So with 3 overs to go and Zimbabwe on 82 needing 37 to win I brought back Stuart Broad who had bowled quite well in his first over taking 2 wickets for 9 runs. his over went for only 4, so I decided to bring back Anderson to see if he could get his 5th wicket of the innings, I then found out he was on a hat-trick because he had taken 2 wickets with his last two balls of his previous over. So facing the oppositions number 11 Anderson runs up and bowls him middle stump knocked back.
Anderson ended with figures of 1.1 overs, no maidens, 5 runs, 5 wickets

England- 118/4
Zimbabwe-86/10
England win by 32 runs

Attached is a print screen of the big screen after i got my hat-trick, sorry about the quality.

Attachments

• hattrick.JPG
    hattrick.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 17
Still haven't won a game. Just can't ball. I will score 120 or so in 10 overs and they will chase it down by hitting a boundary on the last or second last ball. In my last game, Shane Watson hit 76* off around 34 balls to give me 118 and then he lost us the game by getting hit for 30 in 2 over's as they chased it down. They needed 2 off the last ball and they lofted it over midwicket for 4 off Bracken. Will probably bowl first next game.

Still haven't won a game. Just can't ball. I will score 120 or so in 10 overs and they will chase it down by hitting a boundary on the last or second last ball. In my last game, Shane Watson hit 76* off around 34 balls to give me 118 and then he lost us the game by getting hit for 30 in 2 over's as they chased it down. They needed 2 off the last ball and they lofted it over midwicket for 4 off Bracken. Will probably bowl first next game.
I find bowling not too hard if i keep it full in the first couple of overs. After that just bowl to the field:p

So far my best bowling performance with a hattrick:banana2

I love to bowl in Cricket Revolution:D

Attachments

• hatrick.JPG
    hatrick.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Amir Best Figures.JPG
    Amir Best Figures.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Now with Gul.JPG
    Now with Gul.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Wow, i just finished a T20 game that went down to the last ball. As india i beat australia by 1 run. ponting came in and needed 1 off the last but got a golden duck!!

Attachments

• CricketRevolution_091118_2229193.JPG
    CricketRevolution_091118_2229193.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 14
  • CricketRevolution_091118_2229276.JPG
    CricketRevolution_091118_2229276.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Played my first game and the game lagged like crap.

Played Ind vs Pak and made 13 all out, some juicy late cuts and straight drives were there, but it's really hard to play the way it was. Just bowled short and let them hit sixes to finish the game so I could go to bed.

So got a game booster and will try it tomorrow!

Hey -D-S-B- I saw in one of your screenshots you had a caught behind, I've never had one, just caught at slip. What ball did you bowl to get him to edge it that fine?

Hey -D-S-B- I saw in one of your screenshots you had a caught behind, I've never had one, just caught at slip. What ball did you bowl to get him to edge it that fine?
TBH man i cant remember because i was continuing a saved game from a week or so ago. If i get another ill let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread