Ukt20 - R4 fixtures posted

Are you an honest commited AC09 PS3 player living in the UK?

• YES

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

gunner_3sp_glow

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
NfygP.jpg

Welcome to UKT20, a tournament for PS3, AC09 players that can connect to the UK. The concept of UKT20 is every player nominates their prefered stadium/settings and these are used for each different round of fixtures. We tour each others favourite scenario. A league system is used to determine the top four, who will play a knockout semi-final and final. 1st will play 4th, 2nd will play 3rd. Finally, a one match final will decide the winner of the UKT20 Tour.

SUMMARY AND LEAGUE TABLES

The UKT20 tour started in the West Indies touring gunner_3SP_glow and proved to be a very high scoring first round of the tournament. On the whole, the bowlers failed to make good use of the day five wicket Trinidad and Tobago was offering. Batsmen scored well, earning valuable bonus points for their teams. gunner_3SP_glow, amjad9, LeftArmFast and cheesesarni all registered their first wins of the tour. A notable opening partership of 173 from gunner_3SP_glow along with a cheesesarni hatrick were among the highlights.

Next up the players headed to London, England, where LefArmFast stole the show with an amazing bowling display, maintaining his one hundred percent record. The Oval played host to one of the shortest T20 matches of all time as amjad9 was blitzed 22a/o. MOM Broad 2/7 said it was his "best competetive performance ever." LegendBoy20 scored 244/7 as he eased his way past kellerwwfc. cheesesarni was beaten by gougie, whilst gunner_3SP_glow inflicted xtremdesix second defeat of the campaign.

Another round and another continent... kellerwwfc was celebrating his first victory of UKT20 after narrowly beating cheesesarni in a game where the bowlers dominated on the johannesburg wicket. LeftArmFast proved his talents lay not just with the ball as he condemned xtremdesix to another defeat, blasting the bat at an emphatic rate to reach 269 off of only 15 overs. gougie beat LegendBoy20, moving himself into a playoff spot.

gougie proved his class starting round four with a comfortable victory over gunner_3SP_glow, scoring well and bowling better! In a similar result LeftArmFast continued his assult on UKT20, dismissing kellerwwfc.

FeM6D.jpg

3 points for a win.
1 point for a tie.
0 points for a loss.
1 bonus for 100 runs scored.
2 bonus points for taking 10 wickets.

Bonus points are accumulated as the tour progresses and thus are not restricted to individual fixtures.

RULES

One match a week
No custom field settings
Field Settings ON
No special teams
Tour settings must be used
Winner of match must post result including scores

CONFIRMED PLAYERS

gunner_3SP_glow
amjad9
kellerwwfc
gougie
LeftArmFast
xtremexdesix
cheesesarni
LegendBoy20

FIXTURES/RESULTS

ROUND ONE

Touring: gunner_3SP_glow
Stadium: Trinidad & tobago
Cloud cover: Clear
Pitch wear : Day 5
Ball type : Kookaburra

gunner_3SP_glow 239/5 Vs 154a/o LegendBoy20

kellerwwfc 144a/o Vs 145/6 amjad9

LeftArmFast 188/4 Vs 145/9 gougie

xtremexdesix 149/8 Vs 152/5 cheesesarni

ROUND TWO

Touring: amjad9
Stadium: The Oval - DAY
Cloud cover: Cloudy
Pitch wear: Day 2
Ball type: Any

gougie 176/7 Vs 153a/o cheesesarni

LeftArmFast 23/0 Vs 22a/o amjad9

xtremexdesix 128a/o Vs 129/6 gunner_3SP_glow

kellerwwfc 116a/o Vs 244/7 LegendBoy20

ROUND THREE

Touring: kellerwwfc
Stadium: Johannesburg
Pitch wear: Day 3
Ball type: Any

amjad9 Vs gunner_3SP_glow

gougie 229/8 Vs 165a/o LegendBoy20

cheesearni 69a/o Vs 70/8 kellerwwfc

xtremexdesix 266a/o Vs 269/6 LeftArmFast

To be completed ASAP.

ROUND FOUR

Touring: gougie
Stadium: Headingly
Pitch wear: Day 5
Ball type: Dukes

gougie 164/8 Vs 83a/o gunner_3SP_glow

amjad9 Vs cheesesarni

LegendBoy20 Vs xtremdesix

kellerwwfc 83a/o Vs 223/6 LeftArmFast

To be completed ASAP.

ROUND FIVE

Tourning: LeftArmFast
Stadium: Headingly
Cloud cover: Overcast
Pitch wear: Day 5
Ball type: Kookaburra

ROUND SIX

Touring:xtremexdesix
Stadium: kKolkata
Cloud cover: Overcast
Pitch wear: Day 5 - morning
Ball type: Beach!

ROUND SEVEN

Touring: LegendBoy20
Stadium:
Cloud cover:
Pitch wear:
Ball type:

.​

Last edited:
i will play as you know i have played you a few times gunner.

however i do live in the uk and have still had probs connecting to certain people like gougie and keller etc. so if you would rather i dint play ill understand.

psn ronny728

gunner maybe you should try connecting with ronny728 ASAP, jut a few overs, or a quick 5 over game. if his connection is fine add him to the tourny

kellerwwfc participates...

By the way, ronny728 says he has had troble with connecting to yourself and some others. Its such a shame, ronny has always been active and plays AC09 with a great spirit, just the sort of gamer we need to complete a touney with no headaches!

ronny728 i suggest you try connecting (just for a few overs) to all of the confirmed players and relay the sucsess/fail rate. If these problems can be resolved you will be included. I feel this is our fairest option regarding the matter.

I find when playing online with any game, resetting my internet connection and modem before switching on my PS3 helps. I also ensure i have no applications on IE running on my PC, in fact, i normally turn it off whist I play Playstation. It is always worth asking if you share the connection with others, that nobody is performing any downloading. I have 10MB broadband with Virgin media which seems to be adequate, although I have noticed at peak times (FRI/SAT nights) COD and FIFA can get a bit laggy.

Keep me posted with your attempts ronny.

Ill give it a go gunner, i have commitments to another tourney, but still have plenty of time for this one, but i did have problems connecting to ronny, so understand if you dont want me in, with my commitments and connection problems.

gougie participates.

I am led to believe the connetion troubles regarding ronny are ronnys fault (no offence!) You though gougie do not have regular connetion problems, do you?

gougie participates.

I am led to believe the connetion troubles regarding ronny are ronnys fault (no offence!) You though gougie do not have regular connetion problems, do you?

No its the first time i havent been able to connect to someone mate.

gunner ask people who have played in other tournys, such as MB cup.
Also ask al-amin (legendboy)

I have pm invited, LAF, xetremedesix, Al admin and the MB cup holder cheesarni.

This may complete the line up.

I gladly accept the invite,
when do you think it will begin?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread