LT20 Cancelled - please delete/lock thread

ronny728... I see you are currently viewing the thread... shall we play now???
I have set up a T20 if you would like to search for it.

kellerwwfc vs xtremedesix
xtremedesix won the toss and choose to bat
xtremedesix (S A) 87 a.o off 12 overs kellerwwfc (AUS)91/3 off 9.2 overs
man of the match Mitchell Johnson 4/16 and 66*
a gud game and i was in a spot of bother at 12/2 off 2 ovs

ronny comfortably beat me. I scored 87Ao, ronny728 scored 93/3

well played.

over the weekend I will post R2 and R3 fixtures, we have two R1 matches to be played.

just one match remains to be played in LT20 R1. i have PSN both players involved as a reminder.

A very low scoring affair it has proved so far with only LeftArmFast and gougie regestering bonus points with the bat. So far ronny728, kellerwwfc, amjad9 and nightprowler10 have each earned 2 bonus points with the ball. The first league positions will be posted following the completion of R1

just as I've not been able to play you hmarka's tourney I haven't been able to play CCC either. If I can get them both played today then we are sorted. will try and contact him later.

just as I've not been able to play you hmarka's tourney I haven't been able to play CCC either. If I can get them both played today then we are sorted. will try and contact him later.

No problems. As stated earlier, its a long season and some fixtures may need re arrangeing. That's cool

Im now watching F1.. come on Lewis and Jenson :)

I will post R2+R3 fixtures in the next few hours...

Fixtures for R2 + R3 have been posted, as has the first league table

Sorry for the poor graphic regarding the league table, it was so akward, it seems a space in disregarded hence the ^'s and _'s! I will try to learn how to paste a nice graphic in the post as soon as possible

FIXTURES/RESULTS

ROUND 1
gunner_3SP_glow 87a/o Vs 93/3 ronny728
Kellerwwfc 91/3 Vs 87a/o xtremedesix
amjad9 69a/o Vs 85a/o nightprowler10
LeftArmFast 108/3 Vs 107/9 gougie
CCCakumbra Vs Burnsy08[/COLOR]

ROUND 2
xtremedesix Vs gunner_3SP_glow
nightprowler10 Vs ronny728
gougie Vs kellerwwfc
Burnsy08 Vs amjad9
CCCakumbre Vs LeftArmFast

ROUND 3
gunner_3SP_glow Vs nightprowler10
xtremedesix Vs gougie
ronny728 Vs Burnsy08
kellerwwfc Vs CCCakumbra
amjad9 Vs LeftArmFast

To be completed by sunday 20th September

Correct! you could guess, or read the bit at the bottom ;)

Does it matter if we play the round 3 ones first? in case we cannot get a hold of the Round 2 person.

Does it matter if we play the round 3 ones first? in case we cannot get a hold of the Round 2 person.

Don't think gunner would mind to be honest, otherwise he would not have posted both fixtures at once. It doesnt really matter as it is a league and not a knockout competition

Don't think gunner would mind to be honest, otherwise he would not have posted both fixtures at once. It doesnt really matter as it is a league and not a knockout competition

good point LeftArmFast, and good answer unplayablejaffa!!! yer, play them when you can, no order. If like in R1 a game has not been played it will carry forwards. so now burnsy and CCC has R1, R2 and R3 to play. This allows for any holidays/difficulties etc.

good point LeftArmFast, and good answer unplayablejaffa!!! yer, play them when you can, no order. If like in R1 a game has not been played it will carry forwards. so now burnsy and CCC has R1, R2 and R3 to play. This allows for any holidays/difficulties etc.

thats good cos people have busy periods and then times when they can play a lot

just played a belter with xetemedesix. he batted first and scored 155/9 - I needed 6 of the last over and was ran out 2nd ball. great game desi.

Users who are viewing this thread