Ukt20 - R4 fixtures posted

Are you an honest commited AC09 PS3 player living in the UK?

• YES

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Hey Keller, im free in about 2 hrs, care to finish our match today?

doh!

yes the league admin were alittle high during calculations!

Ill make sure the smoke has cleared for round 4 table!

oops

Gunner (IND)
gougie (S.A.)

S.A won toss and batted

S.A. 164/8 Kallis 38 (36) Parnell 18 (7)
Sharma 3/30

IND 83 all out Y Singh 30 (29) Jedeja 20 (19)
Parnell 4/13

Well played gunner good game.

Come on guys lets not let this tourney slip away like some of the others, anyone can still qualify.

Hey mate sorry, been super busy at work and I am online evening USA time, usually thats too late for most in UK.

Maybe if you add me on MSN it will be easier to contact each other.

LeftArmFast vs Kellerwwfc

LeftArmFast won by 140 runs.

LeftArmFast (NZ) 223/6 in 20 overs

Kellerwwfc (SA) 83 all out 13.4 overs

not much interest nowadays here is there?

No patch? I dont like to say it, but i thought as much.

Think we should still try to finish the tourney, if amjad carnt play his fixtures, kick him out, and take points gained from his 2 matches off people, sure theres a better chance of finishing it without him.
And hate to say it, really dont think the patch will come out, hope im wrong.:doh

Yea I agree, lets finish this league, with or without those who don't want to play /

played 2 lost 2?
anyway kick me out..you may aswell.

this game is very very sad...even gunner knows its all about fifa 10 nowadays. Gougie and LAF are one of the few people who play this game nowadays.

I cant commit to this tourny anymore sorry. I dont have enough time in the week to keep 2 hrs or so to play this shizzle game

Just carnt see why you would join in the first place, if you havent got time to play your fixtures.
Just spoke to cheesesarnie, the reason hes been off line all week is hes been having internet problems, and hopes to bo back on soon.

Just ignore amjad9, he whinges when he loses and he sucks balls at the game to begin with. Waste of time.

Just ignore amjad9, he whinges when he loses and he sucks balls at the game to begin with. Waste of time.

Ahhh that's bloody hilarious

I can't stand sour loses, and especially when it's a freaking video game!

LOL some of us have lives.
gougie and LAF you 2 are just sad killing out this poor game almost every day.
like i said, i have a life, im a student at uni, have a part-time job etc. when i do get on the ps3 i like to play better games nowadays such as fifa10, plus a fifa10 match lasts 15 mins max.:laugh

unplayablejaffa added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

i suck balls at the game?
i play the game for enjoyment mate not for world domination...obviously im not gonna be very good if you glue it 24/7 and i play once every fortnight!

in real life bet you cant even hold a bat straight :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread